14 High Street, Whitesboro, NY 13492 Map · Phone number

About Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service

Welcome to Majestic DJ and Karaoke Service. We tailor your event to exactly how you envisioned it. Based in Central New York, we provide premier DJ and Karaoke service. With over 25 years experience in the entertainment industry, we take pride in helping your event become a wonderful experience. Our music selection is all radio edited with no foul language and consists of Oldies, R&B, funk, disco, Pop, Hip-Hop and Country hits from the 40's through today.

Follow Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service on

Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Majestic DJ!! Both Carl and Angela were fantastic to work with. From the minute we met them at a bridal show we instantly connected and I knew they were the ones I wanted. They are very down to earth people and easy to get along with. They helped make our day easy for us and everything run smooth. It was a very hot day for our wedding but they had people out on the dance floor all night. You won’t be disappointed with them for your DJ!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Nicolina

Nicolina · Married on 04/13/2019

The best dj ever

Carl and his wife were amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was special. They worked with me to pick out the perfect songs for my special day & even was accommodating with my custom mix for the father daughter dance. They were so professional and played the best music. The crowd didn’t get off the dance floor all night! I can’t rave about them enough. They are two of the nicest people that provide the best DJ service in the utica area. Use them for your special event and you will not be disappointed!! They even captured some priceless moments during the reception. From the first song to the last they were truly amazing and I’m so thankful I was able to have them for my special day! Very affordable too and they offer additional services. Contact them for your wedding needs we sure were glad we did!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie Gudyka · Married on 11/17/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Gudyka

Carl was absolutely wonderful!!! He made our reception! Very easygoing and fun. He is extremely responsive and a real crowd pleaser. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service 14
    Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service 15

Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Foothill Photography
    Foothill Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always excited when I find out I get to work a wedding with Carl. I know that with his experience, the bride and groom are going to have a blast, which means more opportunities for great photos.

• T2 Video Productions
    T2 Video Productions Wedding Videographers

You can't get much better than Majestic Dj & Karaoke Service. Carl and Angela are a delight to work with and have received many compliments from the Bride/Groom and guests on every occasion I have worked with them. They are extremely professional and focus on making your special day unforgettable for both you and your guests. They provide Audio for the Ceremony with Wireless Mic systems and Ceremony Music, taylor the music played at the reception to your specifications, awesome lighting and now offering uplighting, Monograms and so much more. With over 25 years experience and offering music for weddings, formals. birthday parties and Karaoke option, you will be more than delighted and know you made the right decision. Let their 2014 Wedding Wire Couples Choice award and reviews speak for themselves. When hunting for a DJ services for any event look no further than Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service.

• 14 High Street Whitesboro, 13492 See on map