Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service

14 High Street, Whitesboro, NY 13492 Map · Phone number

About Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service

Welcome to Majestic DJ and Karaoke Service. We tailor your event to exactly how you envisioned it. Based in Central New York, we provide premier DJ and Karaoke service. With over 25 years experience in the entertainment industry, we take pride in helping your event become a wonderful experience. Our music selection is all radio edited with no foul language and consists of Oldies, R&B, funk, disco, Pop, Hip-Hop and Country hits from the 40's through today.

Follow Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service on

Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service 7
  • Katie

Katie Gudyka · Married on 11/17/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Gudyka

Carl was absolutely wonderful!!! He made our reception! Very easygoing and fun. He is extremely responsive and a real crowd pleaser. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service 8
    Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service 13
    Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service 14
    Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service 15

John · Married on 07/28/2018

After shopping around for a DJ for our special day, we took a chance on Majestic. For our reception we had Carl and his wife Angela. Throughout the planning phase leading up to the wedding, Carl was very responsive to any changes, and requests that we made. Dealing with him was super professional and made extremely easy. Our reception was an absolute blast, his wife Angela helped so much with our custom intro and being in communication with our officiant for the ceremony. Carl kept the tunes pumping all night, while pretty much every guest of our 145-150 danced throughout the day. At any given point 15-40 people could be found on the dance floor for hours of the reception. I would not only book them again, but also recommend them as an absolute steal at their price.

Angelica · Married on 07/14/2018

I had worked with Carl in the past on a few events I had planned so my husband and I actually inquired regarding his availability before we even set a date for our wedding because having him a part of our day was so important to us!
    Carl and Angela were wonderful throughout the whole wedding planning process- from start to finish! Music is such a big part of my husband and I's lives and we were quite particular about what we wanted on or big day - from cover songs, to mash ups- Carl and Angela did it all! The most important aspect of the day was the timing of the song I had requested be played when I walked down the aisle- as it was a recording of a cover that I had sang- I wanted my entrance to be at a certain moment- HE NAILED IT! It was an absolutely perfect (and extra long) day! Our guests had a blast (a 7 hour long reception and many of them stayed the entirety of the night!). Thanks Carl and Angela for making the best day of our lives even better!

Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Foothill Photography
    Foothill Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always excited when I find out I get to work a wedding with Carl. I know that with his experience, the bride and groom are going to have a blast, which means more opportunities for great photos.

• T2 Video Productions
    T2 Video Productions Wedding Videographers

You can't get much better than Majestic Dj & Karaoke Service. Carl and Angela are a delight to work with and have received many compliments from the Bride/Groom and guests on every occasion I have worked with them. They are extremely professional and focus on making your special day unforgettable for both you and your guests. They provide Audio for the Ceremony with Wireless Mic systems and Ceremony Music, taylor the music played at the reception to your specifications, awesome lighting and now offering uplighting, Monograms and so much more. With over 25 years experience and offering music for weddings, formals. birthday parties and Karaoke option, you will be more than delighted and know you made the right decision. Let their 2014 Wedding Wire Couples Choice award and reviews speak for themselves. When hunting for a DJ services for any event look no further than Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service.

• 14 High Street Whitesboro, NY 13492 See on map