14 High Street, Whitesboro, NY 13492 Map · Phone number

About Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service

Welcome to Majestic DJ and Karaoke Service. We tailor your event to exactly how you envisioned it. Based in Central New York, we provide premier DJ and Karaoke service. With over 25 years experience in the entertainment industry, we take pride in helping your event become a wonderful experience. Our music selection is all radio edited with no foul language and consists of Oldies, R&B, funk, disco, Pop, Hip-Hop and Country hits from the 40's through today.

• Veteran-owned

76d43d9799746216 1528220089 6eb0a21ea55bec0e 1528220087842 8 11

52 Reviews for Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2020

Danced the night away

Majestic DJ was amazing on the mic and had the best variety of music that got all our guests up and dancing. (even if it was social distancing style) They were very accommodating to venue and time changes during the pandemic. They gave my husband and I confidence we could have a fun event with a small amount of people. We’re so glad our family recommended this amazing DJ service!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Emily

Emily F. · Married on 03/14/2020

Fantastic.

Carl is fantastic. He was great to work with - professional, friendly, articulate, organized, reasonably priced. He really understood the vibe we wanted for our wedding reception. The music choices were spot on, and it was so fun letting our guests request songs. My new husband & I aren't usually out on the dance floor, but we were that night! There is so much value in hiring the right person as your reception DJ, and I recommend Carl at Majestic DJ.

Sent on 05/13/2020
  • De2019

De _ · Married on 11/09/2019

Professionalism & Focused

Carl was probably one of the only vendors at our wedding that I was not freaking out about! He made sure that we scheduled a face-to-face meeting a week or two prior to the big day to go over EVERYTHING. I'm talking pronunciation of names (for the bridal party entrance), the moment in our first dance song that I requested others join in, an announcement I requested he make prior to the ceremony... everything! He gave us a call a few days prior just to check in and go over everything again quickly. His professionalism was so appreciated and he obviously really enjoys what he does! He seemed so happy to be there and we really enjoyed working with him. I absolutely would suggest Majestic DJ if you want the entertainment experience to be stress free!

Sent on 01/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Karaoke
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Foothill Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always excited when I find out I get to work a wedding with Carl. I know that with his experience, the bride and groom are going to have a blast, which means more opportunities for great photos.

• T2 Video Productions Wedding Videographers

You can't get much better than Majestic Dj & Karaoke Service. Carl and Angela are a delight to work with and have received many compliments from the Bride/Groom and guests on every occasion I have worked with them. They are extremely professional and focus on making your special day unforgettable for both you and your guests. They provide Audio for the Ceremony with Wireless Mic systems and Ceremony Music, taylor the music played at the reception to your specifications, awesome lighting and now offering uplighting, Monograms and so much more. With over 25 years experience and offering music for weddings, formals. birthday parties and Karaoke option, you will be more than delighted and know you made the right decision. Let their 2014 Wedding Wire Couples Choice award and reviews speak for themselves. When hunting for a DJ services for any event look no further than Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service.

• 14 High Street Whitesboro, 13492 See on map
    Location of (Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service)