Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service Reviews

39 | Whitesboro, NY

39 Reviews for Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service

39 Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service Reviews

John · Married on 07/28/2018

After shopping around for a DJ for our special day, we took a chance on Majestic. For our reception we had Carl and his wife Angela. Throughout the planning phase leading up to the wedding, Carl was very responsive to any changes, and requests that we made. Dealing with him was super professional and made extremely easy. Our reception was an absolute blast, his wife Angela helped so much with our custom intro and being in communication with our officiant for the ceremony. Carl kept the tunes pumping all night, while pretty much every guest of our 145-150 danced throughout the day. At any given point 15-40 people could be found on the dance floor for hours of the reception. I would not only book them again, but also recommend them as an absolute steal at their price.

Angelica · Married on 07/14/2018

I had worked with Carl in the past on a few events I had planned so my husband and I actually inquired regarding his availability before we even set a date for our wedding because having him a part of our day was so important to us!
    Carl and Angela were wonderful throughout the whole wedding planning process- from start to finish! Music is such a big part of my husband and I's lives and we were quite particular about what we wanted on or big day - from cover songs, to mash ups- Carl and Angela did it all! The most important aspect of the day was the timing of the song I had requested be played when I walked down the aisle- as it was a recording of a cover that I had sang- I wanted my entrance to be at a certain moment- HE NAILED IT! It was an absolutely perfect (and extra long) day! Our guests had a blast (a 7 hour long reception and many of them stayed the entirety of the night!). Thanks Carl and Angela for making the best day of our lives even better!

Jeana · Married on 05/27/2018

I picked Majestic DJ after reading many many reviews on Wedding Wire and liking what I saw. We did everything via email including song lists, requests everything, and Carl and Angela did not miss a beat. They were so on point with tact, professionalism, and organization. I felt like I did not have to worry about a thing. I gave them suggestions and ideas for what things I wanted and they followed through on everything including getting my GUESTS dancing with success. They followed our do not play list, honored our guest requests, and got the party started and kept it going. I would hire Majestic DJ again in no time. Angela was great and came out prior to announcements. Thank you for making our night great!

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2018

Carl & Angie impressed us with their willingness to incorporate a large selection of Bollywood, Hindi, Telugu, and Indian classical songs into our event. Many DJs would hesitate at the additional work to locate the songs and figure out how to properly incorporate them - but, it wouldn't have been "our" event without this music! They were wonderful to work with in every way - Flexibility, professionalism, and kindness!

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Carl and Angela were to work with for our wedding. They always made me feel important, and that no question was silly. They were extremely accommodating and easy to work with. We only had a couple of must plays, and they were responsible for the rest of the music. They did not disappoint!! They had our dance floor PACKED from the first song they played, until the last dance. We are still getting compliments on how fun and entertaining our wedding was, and it was largely because of Majestic DJ. I recommend them to every bride I meet. If you hire them, you will not be disappointed. They also provided beautiful up-lighting, which just transformed our reception space. I cannot say thank you enough to Carl and Angela for the amazing job they did at our wedding!!

Jordan · Married on 09/30/2017

Carl and his wife are the best. From the first meeting they are genuinely dedicated to finding out what you have in mind and then working non-stop to make it a reality. Professional but also light-hearted, they are sure to make any event special.

Gabrielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Majestic DJ & Karaoke Service made my wedding absolutely remarkable. Carl and his wife were amazing to work with and made sure everything at my wedding was accommodated and the specials events weren't rushed through. They are both very professional and very kind. I would recommend this service to couples in search of a DJ for their wedding or any special event.

Halie · Married on 09/02/2017

Carl and Angela were amazing! From before the ceremony, to the end of the night, they kept the show on track and the party moving! They were instrumental in making sure our big day moved along seamlessly!

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Majestic DJ to any one in need! He is so friendly and professional. Everyone at my wedding reception had a blast. I give the credit to my dj for making that happen! He had everyone on the dance floor, even my grandpa- that’s a big deal :) !!! Even my ceremony music was perfect. I had a specific plan and timing was everything- he nailed it! By the way- his wife sings! I had her sing a song at the reception- she is so good I think my guest thought it was another song being played until they physically saw her with the microphone. She’s that good!! Thanks again for your services Majestic!! 5 stars all around

Suz · Married on 07/08/2017

Carl was our DJ for our wedding in July! We had such an amazing time, thanks to him!! He is professional and so helpful. Definitely recommend him!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Carl and his wife were excellent! We met initially to discuss the type of music that I envisioned for my wedding and the different group of guests that we would have. We wanted to have EVERYONE dancing the entire night. I gave him a no play list, a definitely play list, and other ideas to work from. He read the crowd and kept the dance floor ANNNND surrounding areas packed. I have gotten so many compliments from guests later on about how great the music was and how they did not want to leave the dance floor. So thankful that My husband and I chose them to DJ our wedding!

Liz · Married on 09/24/2016

Carl and his wife provided excellent entertainment at our wedding. They were both professional and well organized and kept our evening running smoothly. Carl was both able to recommend songs to us as well as play our requests. I would highly recommend majestic DJ for your wedding entertainment.

Carl and Angela did an outstanding job DJ ing for our daughter's wedding. They are professional, fun and know how to get and keep the party going! We were thrilled with their service and so were all of our guests who filled the dance floor all night long. I highly recommend them.!!

Carl did a great job at our wedding. He played exactly what we asked and if someone requested something he thought we wouldn't like he asked us if he could play it!! Very professional to work with. All our guest commented what a great DJ Carl was. He was never pushy and made the night a fun atmospheres. He also made it easy for Korey and I to enjoy ourselves and not worry about entertaining our guest! Thank you Carl!!!!
    10/31/15 wedding

Christa · Married on 10/02/2015

Carl was one of the best parts of our wedding. He kept everyone dancing and we had a great time. He was very professional and kept in contact whenever we needed something from him. He was very flexible to the songs that I had chosen and any last minute adjustments. I would recommend him to anyone I know for more than just a wedding. Great DJ!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Fabulous music..wonderful uplighting..all around amazing experience

Laurie · Married on 09/12/2015

Carl and Angela provided DJ services for my daughter's wedding. Their service is not limited to the music alone. They provide full support for the reception and even take pictures from the perfect vantage point. They're professional, flexible and very talented. It was a great pleasure working with Majestic, and I would highly recommend them!!

Danielle · Married on 09/05/2015

I couldn't imagine my day more perfect! Majestic DJ (Carl and his wife Angela) were absolutely amazing and on top of all the details the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything! Their son in law was an awesome videographer as well, keeping track of my groom for me! Overall, beyond excellent service!!!

Alissa · Married on 08/08/2015

Majestic DJ did a very good job at our wedding and was able to stay for as long as we wanted! Everybody was up dancing the whole time! :)

Dana · Married on 08/01/2015

Carl and his wife Angela did an excellent job at our wedding. Their DJ service was wonderful. Any questions we had leading up to the wedding they answered clearly and in a timely manner. During the wedding they were really helpful getting everyone ready for introductions and they kept the crowd going and excited all night! I also loved how they had another DJ there to help, and he took pictures throughout the night. It was so fun for us to be able to look back at those pictures to see our night from their perspective! I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area in need of a great DJ! Thank you guys so much for helping make our wedding night so memorable.

Carl and Angela were wonderful to work with, made wedding planning very easy and did an amazing job on our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. My husband and I do not even like to dance, but they music they played and the atmosphere they created got people out on the dance floor. I never dreamed I would dance so much on my wedding day and I loved every minute of it!

Gina · Married on 05/17/2015

Carl and Majestic DJ provided wonderful and seamless DJ services on our daughter and son-in-law's wedding day! Very responsive to our many questions before hand, located several obscure songs that my daughter requested and unbeknownst to us, a member of his staff took a ton of pictures at the event and sent them to us! They were the first pictures we got to see of the wedding day and we appreciated it so much! Majestic was wonderful and we cannot express how much we appreciated the integral role they played in making our daughter and son-in-law's so memorable and beautiful!

Lydia · Married on 12/31/2014

Hiring Majestic DJ was one of the best decisions we made! Carl was highly professional, easy to contact and communicate with, and accommodated all of our requests. He and his wife came to our rehearsal to ensure that the ceremony music they were providing would be ready to go for the big day. They were incredibly personable, warm, and willing to go the extra mile to make everything perfect. But above all, they kept 200 of our family and friends of all ages dancing from 9 until 1 am. It was truly incredible. Our NYE wedding reception was the fabulous party I had always dreamed of thanks to Majestic DJ services. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Jamie · Married on 11/22/2014

A Huge thank you to Carl Militello for providing us with great entertainment and music on our wedding day! He was very professional and answered all of my 100 emails per week in a timely manner. All of our guests had a great time and loved the selection of music. He was able to stay an extra hour past our original time to provide our guests with a fun, enjoyable dancing experience. The lighting he provided made our reception area absolutely beautiful! Everything was picture perfect

mallory · Married on 09/20/2014

Wonderful to work with from start to finish