Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Maite Photography

Hello Beautiful,

Congratulations on getting engaged! I am so happy you have found the one whom your soul loves. Life will only get better from here!

My Philosophy

I take this personal. I am on your team now. I will make sure things go smooth by keeping it all organized. I'll be the stress reliever, the I can sew this, I can fix that type of person on your wedding day. Let’s just say we will become friends!

I'll be the author to your love story. I'll freeze irreplaceable moments in time. I'll strive to capture everything from the romance, to the raw emotion between the couple, all the little details you worked so hard on, and to all the guests celebrating your love. I don't want you to miss a thing. You can count on me!

Timeless memories that are priceless and will be passed down for generations.

*Because Every Bride and Wedding Day is Unique, Please Send Me an Email at maitemphotography@gmail.com for Availability and Customized Wedding Collections!

Wedding Collections Begin at $3,000

Established in Arizona. Available for Destination Weddings!

Follow Maite Photography on

Maite Photography 7
  • Sadie

Sadie · Married on 10/06/2018

Nothing but LOVE!!!!

I cannot boost any more about how phenomenal Maite and Micah are. They have immense talent which their work speaks volumes for but more importantly they are some of THE best women I have had the pleasure to work with. If you want amazing photos in collaboration with an out of this world experience you will not go wrong booking with Maite and Micah.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Love!!

I absolutely loved having them as my photographers, they made me completely comfortable and we had multiple meetings/sessions before the wedding to get comfortable and practice for our big day!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t begin to explain how amazing Maite was. Not only did she listen to us, she went out of her way to make sure everything we could possible want happened. Maite as a person, is amazing. As photographer, she is artistically a mastermind. Her beautiful pictures truly recreated the most important and amazing day of my life. Not only that, she personally held my hand when I was nervous and talked me through my scariest moments. I love her. Her art speaks for herself. My heart is so full. Thank you thank you thank you Maite!!

Maite Photography 8
    Maite Photography 15
    Maite Photography 16

Maite Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings