Maite Photography Reviews

Maite Photography 7
  • Sadie

Sadie · Married on 10/06/2018

Nothing but LOVE!!!!

I cannot boost any more about how phenomenal Maite and Micah are. They have immense talent which their work speaks volumes for but more importantly they are some of THE best women I have had the pleasure to work with. If you want amazing photos in collaboration with an out of this world experience you will not go wrong booking with Maite and Micah.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Love!!

I absolutely loved having them as my photographers, they made me completely comfortable and we had multiple meetings/sessions before the wedding to get comfortable and practice for our big day!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t begin to explain how amazing Maite was. Not only did she listen to us, she went out of her way to make sure everything we could possible want happened. Maite as a person, is amazing. As photographer, she is artistically a mastermind. Her beautiful pictures truly recreated the most important and amazing day of my life. Not only that, she personally held my hand when I was nervous and talked me through my scariest moments. I love her. Her art speaks for herself. My heart is so full. Thank you thank you thank you Maite!!

Maite Photography 8
    Maite Photography 14
    Maite Photography 15
    Maite Photography 16

katherine · Married on 05/19/2018

Your search is over, pick Maite !! She is a wonderful person and a superb photographer. From our initial contact to the wedding day she was thoughtful and professional. She is truly one of the most likable people I have ever met and we felt very comfortable with her and had a great time ! Our photos are awesome ! The way she captured the daylight in the images is very romantic. You will not be disappointed.

Samantha · Married on 04/17/2018

I absolutely love Maite! She is absolutely amazing. Maite is extremely responsive, gives great advice, great ideas and very flexible. She made the entire process easy and made my husband and I very comfortable during our wedding photos! Highly recommend, have already given out her info to many friends! Love the end product!!

Marianne · Married on 11/18/2017

Maite is absolutely amazing!! We are so beyond happy with our wedding photos! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved every moment working with Maite! Such the perfect decision to hire her for our big day :)

Sarita · Married on 07/29/2017

Maite is an incredible photographer and a wonderful person! She went the extra mile for our wedding, coming a day early and photographing our rehearsal fiesta as well. Her photographs are beautiful! They are full of light and capture the energy of our special day perfectly.
    I look forward to working with Maite again, taking portraits of my family as it grows. :)

Maite Photography 17

Taylor · Married on 06/08/2017

You won't be disappointed - Maite was a pleasure to work with! She genuinely wanted to get to know my then fiance and I, in order to better capture our big day. She was extremely flexible to work with, especially considering she was in Arizona, I was in New Jersey, and my then fiance was travelling for work often! We would skype and stay connected via e-mail, and she never complained about having to work around our crazy schedules. She answered all of our questions, did her research on the area we were getting married in, and she is always warm and friendly to work with. She worked well with our other vendors, and did so much more than just shoot our wedding - she offered to help in any way she could, and although she wasn't expected to do so, it was incredible that she offered and genuinely wanted us to have the most special day ever. She helped with my dress when I had an "Oh Sh*t" moment, thinking it wasn't fitting right. It was pouring and crazy windy on our big day, so we were not able to get married on the beach as planned - but Maite still offered to go out to the beach and try a few shots, and said we could always put the dress on the next day ha ha. (we chose to stick to photos in the venue area instead, but so sweet of her!!). We loved our photos, and our only complaint was that we didn't have enough time to get every shot we hoped to - but that was mostly due to our tight schedule between the ceremony and reception, as well as the bad weather (and this amazing tree I became obsessed with getting a photo in lol).

Thank you so much Maite for everything you did for us both preceding our day, and on our big day. We are so thankful you traveled all the way across the country to be with us - you are an amazingly talented and kind person. Thank you!

Maite Photography 18
    Maite Photography 19
    Maite Photography 20
    Maite Photography 21
    Maite Photography 22
    Maite Photography 23
    Maite Photography 24

Kalin · Married on 05/28/2017

Maite is wonderful! All of our pictures were beautiful! She is so thoughtful, and her attention to detail is amazing! We look forward to using her again in the future!!!

Nikki · Married on 05/20/2017

Maite was a dream to deal with! We met with two or three other photographers and she was by far the most prepared, personable, and professional! She arrived with examples, a lovely card and special gift for us which was just an added bonus! When we left our first meeting I told my hubby to be that I loved her and he agreed! She answered every single one of my many questions, went along with my gigantic list of requests and when we had decided spur of the moment day of to change it, she went right along with it! Not only that but we received our online album within 8 weeks, which given when my brother got married it took years, I think is lightening fast!! The quality of the photos is beyond what I had hoped for, we want to print every single one...how do we choose! Not only that, but we are able to send a link to our friends and family and they can print the pictures they want and like, I say that is a win win, easy way for everyone!!! Thank you Maite and her assistant Micah for capturing such a magical day for us!!!!
    xoxoxo
    The Desjardins

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2017

BOOK!!! She is an outstanding photographer and an outstanding human being. I am so beyond pleased I found her through an old friend of mine from my childhood who booked with her for her wedding as well. I took a look at her previous photos and just knew this who I wanted to capture my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend to book the engagement shoot with her as well to get to know one another before the big day!! ALL my pictures have continuously brought pure joy to my husband, our families, and friends, and the wedding party... and most importantly myself. I love Maite and I can't thank her enough for these beautiful pictures I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Autumn · Married on 03/03/2017

Look no further, you have found the absolute best photographer!! From our first meeting to our wedding date, Maite blessed our wedding planning. She was very responsive, encouraging, pro-active and informative. We were blown away with her photography style (vibrant, soft, photographs). We were a bit nervous for our engagement photos because we had never had professional photographs done but she put our minds at ease and really proved to us she is a kind professional. We would absolutely recommend Maite Photography for your wedding photographer.

Angel · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely amazing work
    Couldn't be happier with our photos
    Also great to work with
    Thanks again ??

Monique · Married on 08/01/2016

I can't begin to say enough first about her skills and how her work proves she has a beautiful eye and captures such breathtaking images, go look at her site!! One thing you will notice about her is the shinning light she has around her, she will bring out the best just by being (her) because you feel so relaxed with her presence and expertise. What more could you ask for, for all your special occasions you want to remember and cherish? I've worked/known her for 6 years with Monique Flores hair & makeup and seeing the quality she provided to me I could never pass on her and hope you don't either!

Shaneen · Married on 07/31/2016

Maite is such a blessing to work with. She is so professional in all aspects of her field. Her personality is sweet and she connects with her couple's. Her pictures are clean , crisp, and her creativity sets her above the rest. As a Wedding Coordinator I enjoy knowing that she will be photographing my couple's wedding and that every detail will be captured for them to look back on year after year.
    Shaneen Elefante

taylor · Married on 07/31/2016

Maite made all my wedding photo dreams come true! She really does go above and beyond. The pictures she took are better than I could have ever expected - so vibrant, but not overly edited! She is really easy to communicate with and does all that she can to make your big day run smoothly. I have had so many friends compliment my wedding photos, telling me that they're the best they have ever seen! (The one and only downfall of this, is going to be to try to narrow down which ones to print for a wedding album because they are all seriously that good) If anyone is considering her to be your wedding photographer, seriously do not hesitate at all!

Krista · Married on 06/25/2016

Oh my goodness where do I start? Maite is an amazing person. She was in touch with us from beginning to end. She was very honest about timelines and deadlines. Also, she was very friendly and kind. Her photographs are to die for and we were very comfortable working with her. I couldn't be happier to have these memories documented in such a beautiful way. You won't go wrong if you choose Maite photography to be part of your wedding day.

Lacey · Married on 04/23/2016

When planning our wedding we knew that photos would be the most important part. We searched extensively for a photographer that fit our style. Maite was made for us!!! We could not be more happy with the results of our pictures and to make it even better, Maite was a blast to work with. She worked with our budget and needs, planned our photo schedule with us, and added such a comfortable vibe to our experience. She even sacrificed her body to countless mosquitoes that attacked us while taking photos in an orchard without any complaints! (the bug spray was no match to these suckers!). She gave us some sneak peaks and even gave us some more around Mother's Day while she was editing our photos. Maite has a gift and we were blessed that she captured the best night of our lives so that we can look back on it, forever. We will recommend her to all engaged couples that we know and will continue to work with her as our family grows. THANK YOU, MAITE!

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

Matie was the best choice we made in all of our wedding vendors! She was easily accessible (text, email, Facebook, phone calls) and spent plenty of time with us beforehand going over our schedule and helping up make the wedding day timeline. She was also extremely respectful of our wedding ceremony (Catholic wedding) which we really appreciated. We received our photos on time and they turned out amazing! We absolutely love them! We had a very similar experience with our engagement photos as well.

Personally, Maite is so helpful and personable. She even helped us with watching our little one during the rehearsal. Professionally, she knows her stuff and you can't get photos much better than these! Highly recommended.

Sierra · Married on 07/18/2015

Maite was perfect! She was professional, took beautiful pictures. She works with a natural beautiful look, and the style is like no other. I was 100% satisfied.

Réka · Married on 05/23/2015

I was lucky enough to find Maite at a bridal show. Why her, you would ask? Because yes, there are lots of photographers to chose from. Their work might be of a similar or same quality. But in the first few minutes talking to Maite I already knew I am going to pick her. Besides, that her work is amazing, she is a people's person. I knew immediately, that I will not be stiff when working together, she is fun, but also reliable. She always answers to your questions and listens to your requests. She is truly professional, never late, respecting time frames, trying to make you as comfortable as you can during those days full of stress. Thank you again for being part of our wedding, for doing such a great job! And we hope we'll work together on other occasions too :)

Maite was absolutely wonderful! We had a small location wedding in Lakeside, AZ. She captured the beauty of the lake and the personality of our families. The pictures were exactly what I had hoped for and more. She took my Pinterest examples and captured the idea with us and our guests. Absolutely thrilled with our photos!

Anna · Married on 12/06/2014

Maite and her company did a great job. She is professional, accommodating and can think on her feet which is crucial when dealing with such an unpredictable event, as weddings can be. Her work is beautiful and we could not be happier with our experience. Thanks, Maite!

Karolina · Married on 11/16/2014

Maite was a dream to work with! So kind, pleasant, and professional. My husband and I were nervous first going into finding a photographer (neither of us had ever worked with one before) but Maite made everything so easy for us! Her work speaks for itself; some of the most beautiful portrait photography we've seen! Maite was able to work closely with us to provide us with just the experience/ photos we were looking for. We couldn't be more happy with choosing her to capture our special day!