Magnolia Ridge Photography

High Point, NC View map
$2,150 Most Popular Price

$2,150 Most Popular Price

People. Passion. Purpose. Photography.

You have a big event that you have fantasized about. You want and need a professional who specializes in bringing fantasy to life. Your dream, your reality, we record that for you. Contact us today to see how we can help you live your fantasy day.

May all your dreams come true.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2150

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Ashley B. Married on 05/02/2020

FaBuLous Photographer!

Krista is absolutely amazing! From the moment we met her and her husband at the bridal show, we just clicked! Her energy is fabulous and she makes you feel so at ease! We had the best experience for our engagement photos. She truly goes above and beyond to help you realize your vision. She makes you feel comfortable and helps guide you with poses. I cant wait to take pics with her on our big day!
  • Patrick
    Patrick M. Married on 11/02/2019

Couldn't ask for better

Krista and Stephen are true masters of their craft, but you are purchasing more than just photographers. You are purchasing a full service team. They take the time and make sure you understand what is going to happen and really help guide you through the entire process. Which just getting married myself is an unbelievable asset to have. If I could award more than 5 stars I would. Absolutely amazing team!
    Kaitlyn B. Married on 10/19/2019

The PERFECT photographers at my wedding

They were absolutely fantastic photographers for my wedding. They were so easy to get along with and gave me some of the most beautiful pictures. They even got my husband to smile. He hates getting his picture taken but he even said he wants to get just regular pictures from them. He felt that comfortable with them. That itself is amazing. They went above and beyond what was required of them and I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful experience I had because of them. They are worth every last penny and I am so glad I found them. I can't imagine that my wedding would have been as good as it was or it going as smoothly without them. Having a photographer(s) that you feel comfortable with is extremely important for a wedding and they are by far the best photographers I've ever had for any event. If you want some amazing pictures and an awesome team to work with then you need to call them and schedule something right away.

Magnolia Ridge Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! We are so happy we could be there for your big day! Can't wait to work with you again and watch your love/life story blossom!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Steel Impressions Entertainment Steel Impressions Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have seen many Photography services in my wedding career. Krista at Magnolia Ridge Photography is FANTASTIC. Very seldom do I come across a photographer of her caliber. Her photos speak for themselves. If you are looking for someone that you know will get the job done with the utmost attention to detail, look no further than Magnolia Ridge Photography!

Dj Paul Cordts NCDJ Dj Paul Cordts NCDJ Wedding DJs

What an awesome photographer

Mechanical Eye Films Mechanical Eye Films Wedding Videographers

Krista and Steven are wonderful to work with and take excellent photos.

815 Joyce Circle High Point, 27265
Location of (Magnolia Ridge Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding