Magician Ryan Kane

New York, NY View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Magician Ryan Kane is a wedding entertainment specialist operating out of the Big Apple, New York City. Ryan has over one-and-a-half decades of experience in his profession. He believes that it is his sole responsibility to enchant your guests without drawing the attention away from you and your spouse-to-be. Ryan is known for his sleek and contemporary style of magic. Ultimately, he is a liaison on the event floor making sure your guests are having a great time.

Magician Ryan Kane peruses your wedding during specific times to have the best effect on your guests and the exciting atmosphere. He is there to greet your nearest and dearest at the reception, igniting festivities as the celebrations commence. When you and your partner are busy with your photo sessions, he is there to keep the vibrant ambiance alive.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$700

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Bagpipes
Saxophone
Viola
Violin
Winds

What services do you provide?

Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
  • Karmbir
    Karmbir C. Getting married on 12/31/2021

Magnificent Magician

Ryan was a great entertainer who has able to handle a mixed crowd of people. My guest varied in age and ability to speak English. That was not a problem for Ryan.
    Jessalyn S. Married on 02/23/2019

Truly the most Magical Day Ever!

Hiring Ryan was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our wedding was over 2 years ago, and our guests STILL talk about Ryan, how wonderful he is, how they wouldn’t have thought to include up-close magic at a wedding, and how they still “don’t know how he did that!”

Ryan has an incredible ability to connect with people. After 5 minutes, we felt like we had known him for years. He provided amazing, up-close magic during our cocktail hour and after dinner. He dressed up to match our 1930’s vintage theme and charmed every friend and relative in attendance within minutes. He can pivot his material on the spot to appeal to adults, teens and children without missing a beat.

I cannot overstate how impressive his magic is - unsurprising from someone named the Best Magician in San Francisco AND Best of SF Fringe Festival! He really is the best of the best. Ryan even made sure to find a few private minutes for my husband and I so we didn’t miss out- he even did a custom card trick, and we got to keep a small souvenir.

If you want a truly unique and memorable wedding, that your guests will remember and compare other weddings too, hire Ryan Kane! He will make your wedding a truly magical experience!
  • Gabby
    Gabby Married on 08/11/2018

Ryan is Amazing

My husband is a big fan of magicians. He’s been to the magic castle a few times, was even a magician’s assistant as a kid, so I knew I had to get it right if I was going to surprise him and find a magician to entertain our wedding guests.

After some weeks of researching Bay Area magicians , I came across Ryan and I knew he was the magician we needed. I did some digging on YouTube and found him not just performing, but also giving tips on how to work certain crowds. This guy was amazing!

Our wedding was in 2018 at a restaurant in Sonoma with 75 guests. I asked Ryan to come in after our cake cutting and as soon as it was revealed that he could do magic (and was not just one of our wedding guests ) immediately a crowd formed around him. Everyone from the kids to the adults was enthralled. He also suggested that he go around to the tables and work the crowd that way and it was great.

3 years later and people are still talking about our wedding and the magic! I would highly recommend Ryan Kane for your next event. He is fun, friendly, professional, really knows his craft and knows how to make the entire experience feel special.

Deals

Magician Ryan Kane 1
Exclusive

203 E 121st St #405 New York, NY, 10035
Location of (Magician Ryan Kane)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding