Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Magic Hour Creative

Magic Hour Creative specializes in high quality wedding and special events cinematography.
Since 2009, we have been producing films that are engaging, emotional, and simply beautiful.
Each film tells a story that’s as unique as the individuals we work with.

Follow Magic Hour Creative on

ashley casey biltmore

• Videos 10

5 Reviews for Magic Hour Creative

Katie · Married on 02/24/2018

Bob did a fantastic job with our wedding video! He was professional, affordable, and was very quick to deliver our final video after the wedding. Bob captured all the best parts of our wedding (full ceremony and reception highlights) and even placed one of our favorite songs over the reception highlights. It is a wonderful video we will cherish and rewatch for years to come!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

John · Married on 11/04/2017

Bob Peck produced a wedding video for our daughter's wedding which is exactly what she/we wanted! Easy to work with, flexible with scheduling, post production work is excellent. Best we could have hoped for. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Magic Hour Creative's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, John! It was an honor to document the weekend and I hope the memories created are preserved for their lifetime!
    -Bob

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

I could not have been happier with the service from Bob & Magic Hour. They were my best vendor for the entire day. Everything went smoothly, they showed up on time, video tapped the perfect things, and were prompt in getting me the video! I asked for various changes after the videos were sent from me, anything from a little clip changed to the music updated and Bob was SO accommodating. Always answering my emails and making any changes - my video is perfect and I've watch and shared it a million times. Don't think twice if you're looking for a videographer for your wedding! Go with Magic Hour and make your life easy :)

Sent on 06/18/2018

Magic Hour Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Aaron Imaging
    Aaron Imaging Wedding Photographers

A real professional and Gentleman on wedding day and great edits for final product!

• Asheville, 28803 See on map