7725 Gateway, #1428, Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number

About Magdalena L. Wedding & Event Planning

We have a strong team consisting of a lead event planner, two assistant event planners, and one production manager. Our team of four have strong organizational skills, have creative and artistic qualities, always provide honest opinions, follow the latest event trends, and are always in the “know”. Allow us get to know your wants and needs for your upcoming event! Please take your time to get to know our team as we know how important it is to hire trustworthy companies to make your dream event a reality!

Follow Magdalena L. Wedding & Event Planning on

7 Reviews for Magdalena L. Wedding & Event Planning

• Cameron

Cameron Taslim · Getting married on 10/09/2020

An absolute must hire!

Magdalena was A-MA-ZING! She is so smart, organized, creative, hard working, friendly, nice, type-A, will do anything and everything to make sure that we had the best day in the most important days of our lives.

We had her as a Wedding organizer for our 150 guests events. She helped us plan everything from start to finish and was very accommodating to any changes that we would like to have. She was very creative in problem solving any issue that arose on the day, and will go the extra mile just so that we were comfortable and everything was smooth sailing.

She was very friendly and professional in guiding 150 guests to make sure that the events was going according to plan. She was also easy to work with all of the other vendors that we had. Everyone loved working and with her and would love to work with her again.

So many chaotic things happened on the day, but our day went by so smoothly because she was on top of things. I honestly couldn't think of a better person to work as our event organizer other than her. She is the best that anyone could ever ask for. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2019

Above and beyond!

Magdalena was my day of wedding coordinator for my wedding in March and I couldn't be happier with the job she did. From the moment I met her, I got such good vibes from her. She is so sweet and super knowledgeable. If I had a question about anything, she responded right away. She and her team went above and beyond with everything. She was always very organized and made sure I never had to worry about anything.

Before the wedding, she was so great at making sure all my vendors were aligned with everything for the day of the wedding. She gave me great decor ideas when I had no idea what to do. The timeline she made for us was amazing and made everything so much easier.

The day of the wedding went so smoothly because of Magdalena and her team. I didn't have one person come to ask me about anything decor or planning related. They took care of every little thing. When I walked into my reception area, I was blown away with what she did with my decorations. I was worried what I had wouldn't come together very well but with her design expertise, she shocked me with how beautiful she was able to make everything. She was there all throughout the night to tell us when we needed to be where and made sure we had time for everything planned. The team cleaned everything up and put it inside out car at the end of the night so that we could enjoy our wedding night. They really went the extra mile and I appreciated it so much!

I don't know what I would have done without her. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any event.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • F

Floridel Fernandez · Married on 01/12/2019

Seriously THE BEST!!!

Magdalena and her team were AMAZING!!! From the first day we met until the end of our big night...they were on top of it all! We had so much trust in her and felt confident that she understood what we wanted. Everything came out even better than expected!!!! Thank you Magdalena for having such great communication with us every step of the way and making our wedding day easy for us to enjoy! If we could give you 10 stars, we would!! We highly recommend your services to everyone!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Magdalena L. Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3450.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 7725 Gateway, #1428 Irvine, CA, 92618 See on map
    7737320160 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday - 10AM - 6PM
    Location of (Magdalena L. Wedding & Event Planning)