Maebell Event Coordinating

Jacksonville, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

About | Allyson, the Owner and Head Coordinator, works closely with couples leading up to their wedding day to support with the logistical planning needed to execute the event with ease. She works with couples that want to plan their wedding, but do not want to be the one setting up, decorating, and managing vendors on their special day.

Expertise | With almost 10 years of experience, managing people, expectations, logistics, and planning; Maebell Event Coordinating became an official LLC in 2018. With over 35 weddings under their belt, Maebell Event Coordinating is operating at a level of excellence to provide couples the best experience possible for with event.

"A wedding is defined as a celebration of a couple's love and marriage. Coordinators are tasked with the duty to execute every detail of the couple's story, to make the milestone of their wedding day just as beautiful as the journey they took to get there."

- Allyson | Owner and Head Coordinator

Packages & Pricing | See general pricing for all three packages at www.maebellevents.com. To receive a custom quote, you can set up an appointment to connect with Allyson at https://www.maebellevents.com/book-online.

Spring 2022: February, March and May dates are still available.

Email: Hello@MaebellEvents.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$875

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Carly N. Married on 05/02/2022

Every bride needs an Allyson

Let me start with, if I can save money - that's the way I'll go. When planning the wedding, I didn't think I would spend money on a coordinator because 1) I could do it myself and save money and 2) I have a high quality of work and control issues (especially when it comes to my one and only wedding day).
    After being mildly stressed with moving to the other side of the state, graduate school, starting a new job and wedding planning - I looked into hiring a wedding coordinator. POSSIBLY ONE OF THE SMARTEST THINGS I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE IS HIRE ALLYSON. And I don't say that lightly. She was
    professional and honest and made sure I didn't overlook a single detail. Allyson made my wedding a dream! I truly can't imagine it going as smoothly without her. On the day of, I literally just showed up and stuck to the timeline Allyson made for us. She put in the work to make sure everything was the way we had discussed. I actually went to another wedding after my own, and saw the wedding coordinator freaking out and I thought to myself, "I am so thankful I had Allyson!" She's honestly the best. So composed and did an amazing job. I truly can't say enough great things about her. Please quit looking and pray that she has your day available!
    Virginia M. Married on 01/08/2022

Perfect for your wedding coordination needs!

I could not imagine my wedding day without Allyson and Maebell Events. I used her day-of coordinating services and she was so helpful for organizing my timeline and ensuring that the event ran exactly as I hoped. Allyson is kind, knowledgable and organized. I wasn't initially sure if I wanted to hire a wedding coordinator but I can confidently say it was the best decision I made. I cannot recommend her enough as a part of a vendor team!!
    J Morgan Married on 12/19/2021

Top Value for the Price

Allyson was professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. She listened to my daughter’s preferences and also offered insightful suggestions. On the day of the wedding she was the magic behind the scenes - she kept the event on track and on schedule so my daughter, son-in-law and the rest of the wedding party/family didn’t have to worry about anything. I highly recommend hiring her for your event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nicole & Andy
    26 photos · 10/23/2021

Pricing

Jacksonville, Florida Jacksonville, FL, 32210
630-333-7952
Location of (Maebell Event Coordinating)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding