Central Falls, RI 02863 Map · Phone number

65800fd1a85b225b 1467318853623 i69a7590
i69a7590

6 Reviews for Made in Stills

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

I don't even have words to describe how awesome Christina is!! I knew from the moment I met her that I was going to hire her. She's so sweet and down to earth and not to mention that her photography is absolutely stunning. I could not have asked for a better experience from start to almost finish... we just got married a week ago and I already got previews of the wedding photos and they are so good that I cried!! Christina, Kyle and I loved working with you SO much. You're work is just as beautiful as you. We can't thank you enough and look forward to working with you again soon!! <3

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

We LOVED working with Christina! She was so incredibly easy to work and communicate with and comfortable to be around. She encouraged us to be ourselves in our engagement and wedding photos, and that really came through in the final product. Christina was professional and also down to earth, fitting in naturally with our guests and us as a couple. Our engagement photos and wedding both took place outside and Christina really captured our love for nature in both sets of photographs. If you are looking for someone with an amazing eye for outdoor photography, I would recommend Christina 100%!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

When I met Christina at the Bridal expo in Western MA, I knew right away that this would be my photographer! She has a great presence, very professional but personable as well. Her whimsical flare on photography and willingness to try new things is perfection. My fiancé and I wanted to try doing some shots with smoke bombs in the woods, and the photos came out amazing!! I will definitely recommend her to anyone I know getting married or in need of engagement photos!

I am now adding my wedding review below!!

Breathtakingly perfect! Made in Stills not only takes the most amazing pictures but she makes you feel comfortable. My husband isn't a photo guy but Christina makes us feel relaxed and not forced into poses. Her work speaks for itself and I HIGHLY recommend her for any of your events <3

Sent on 07/08/2016

Made in Stills Pricing

Made in Stills Price Rates

Made in Stills FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Central Falls, 02863 See on map