Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number

About Made Beautiful Events

Made Beautiful Events is a wedding and event planning company serving Oklahoma, Houston, Dallas and beyond. We specialize in creating and executing customized events. We deliver seamless events where every detail is considered. Our goal is to create a beautiful event experience that reflects our clients’ vision, personality and style. No matter what the clients’ budget or needs may be, every client deserves personal attention, dedication and a stress-free experience. We are committed to taking care of our clients and the details of their events making them feel we are with them every step of the way.

Follow Made Beautiful Events on

e0ec90221e38136d Wedding 678
wedding 398

11 Reviews for Made Beautiful Events

Angela · Married on 08/19/2017

Oh my goodness! where do i begin. I'm so grateful for made beautiful. My wedding was truly made beautiful. Thank you for the guidance through out the entire process. Your support was amazing.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Lola · Married on 01/14/2017

I hired Ade to plan my birthday and graduation party in less than 4 weeks! Certainly not ideal but she was able to pull everything off in such a short time frame and even managed to exceed my exceptions. She was very enthusiastic, professional and positive during our interactions. She was always available whenever I had questions and equally very transparent when issues arose. Ade also has an amazing spirit - she's one of the most hard-working people I have ever met and I say this from the perspective of being a project manager who has to deal with multiple personalities. Ade is great at what she does, she's capable of problem-solving on the spot and most importantly, she is passionate about her work and it is evident in her execution. I knew I had a great planner when I observed successful vendors looking for opportunities to work with Ade.

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • I

Izoduwa · Married on 12/29/2016

Made Beautiful Events is the best!!!! If you are planning a wedding, birthday, in fact any event and you are looking for peace of mind, look no further. Ade will go above and beyond to make your event everything you ever dreamed of. I was overjoyed with her fantastic work on my wedding day. I literally didn't want the day to end. I've gotten countless compliments from my guests on how beautiful and organized our wedding was. I told Ade my vision and she worked her magic to make it a reality. Thank you Ade.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Award

Made Beautiful Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,856.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,760.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,953.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Pearland, 77584 See on map
    Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-6:30pm ?Saturdays & Mondays by appointment only ?Closed Sundays