Stillwater, OK 74075 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Jessica Nadine Photography

For a long time, this section had the whole history of how I became interested in photography in high school, graduated with a degree in Photographic Arts from UCO, and slowly and steadily built my business to the point of now shooting 50+ weddings. Yada yada yada, right? ;)

But you know, I'd much rather give you all some fresh insight into who I am as a photographer now!

So, why do I love my job?
There’s not a short answer for that one. Every single time I pull out my camera, I walk away with a sweet, funny, or uniquely special memory. On wedding days, I have the honor of capturing all the big, beautiful moments… as well as the tiny - yet spectacular - moments that might otherwise fade from memory over time. During a family session, I get to laugh with parents as kids are over-the-top goofy, or totally embarrass myself as the shy ones require me singing some Moana jams to crack a smile (yep - I’ll do it).

Basically, I love that after almost ten years, this “job” still feels like the biggest blessing and the most fun thing in the world. I somehow sneakily got away with making a career out of this thing that I absolutely love to do.
I can't express enough gratitude to all of the people over the years who have allowed me to be their photographer!

Follow Jessica Nadine Photography on

19 Reviews for Jessica Nadine Photography

Jessica Nadine Photography 1
Jessica Nadine Photography 2

Bethany · Married on 02/03/2018

Jessica was an absolute dream to work with! From our first meeting with her, my husband and I were so happy with our wedding photography experience.

First, she takes great photos that are absolutely beautiful. Second, she is so personable and that made people open up and have fun in our wedding photos. Third, she’s professional and she knows what she’s doing. Jessica went above and beyond what my husband and I could have imagined for our wedding photographer. He even said the photography was his favorite thing at our wedding, and the best thing we spent money on.

We’ve had Jessica take family pictures and, of course, our wedding pictures. Needless to say, all of our future family pictures will be by her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Jessica Nadine Photography 3
    Jessica Nadine Photography 4

Matthew & Briana · Married on 07/01/2016

We were so thankful to have had Jessica Nadine Photography for our engagement shoot and wedding! Jessica is a blast to work with, great energy and really captured our special day in an amazing way! So many amazing pictures, it was well worth the price paid and we would definitely use her again. Thank you Jessica!!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 06/11/2016

Jessica was AMAZING to work with! She took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. She was quick to respond and exceeded all of our expectations. She helped us relax and enjoy our wedding day and I would absolutely recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 12/11/2016

• Jordabella Entertainment
    Jordabella Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazing job on Tuttle Wedding at Heartwood Hall. Absolute professional!! Communication was excellent which made the evening go smoothly. I would highly recommend for ANY photography needs.

• Deisy Photography
    Deisy Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is absolutely wonderful to work with as a professional in the wedding industry. She deeply cares for her clients and carries the wedding day with integrity, creativity, professionalism.