11190 Yarrow Cove, Arlington, TN 38002 Map · Phone number

About Jordabella Entertainment

With over 25 years of experience, Jordabella Entertainment offers the highest quality disc jockey entertainment.

We have the ability and know how to make your event a memorable occasion for you and your guests..

Follow Jordabella Entertainment on

1 User photo

Jordabella Entertainment 1

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

DJ Mark is the BEST!

Mark was very easy to work with. He took the time to talk with us about every detail with the music for the ceremony and for the reception. He proved to be very helpful in getting our play list together and his online song database had all of the most popular songs and great song suggestions. He was also able to fulfill our specific song request. I would recommend Jordabella Entertainment to anyone who wants a DJ who will be easy to work with and really puts time and energy into making sure your evening goes perfect.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Alexandra · Married on 02/09/2019

The beat DJ there is

Mark with Jordabella Entertainment has been my go-to DJ for over 13 years. He DJ'd my 15th and 16th birthday parties, my high school graduation, my sister's wedding, countless friends' events and now he is traveling from Tennessee to Clearwater, Florida to DJ my wedding. Honestly, he is amazing and I can't imagine my wedding without him.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

Music magic

My husband took on booking our dj and he will study everything about a vendor, read reviews, email them, everything! He talked back and forth with Mark for awhile and ended up booking him for our wedding. He was def no disappointment! Our dance floor had people on it ALL NIGHT! Not only was the wedding great, but he communicated with us about what music we needed and gave some opinions on music. He was so helpful throughout planning and our wedding day. He kept everything flowing through the ceremony and reception, and played all the best music! Awesome dj, 100%!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Award

Jordabella Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Crystal and Ben Photography
    Crystal and Ben Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal + Ben loves working with Jordabella Entertainment. They keep the floor packed the ENTIRE night, with young and old getting their groove on!

• Message in a Bottle Productions
    Message in a Bottle Productions Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for a DJ that doesn't just play the next song, but instead creates audio art that will keep your party hopping look no further! Mark is an incredible DJ that brings music knowledge, fun, and a very high level of professionalism to your event. We have filmed many weddings where Jordabella was the DJ and we have left every single one thinking, "Wow, that Mark guy is AWESOME!" You can't go wrong with Jordabella Entertainment!

• Jessica Nadine Photography
    Jessica Nadine Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark was a fantastic DJ! The wedding I worked with him at had a fairly small number of guests, but he had everyone dancing for a couple hours straight! Great mixture of oldies and modern music, blended together seamlessly and with awesome music videos going on the screens he provided as well. Extremely professional and I would highly recommend him for any group!

• 11190 Yarrow Cove Arlington, 38002 See on map