Goddard, Goddard, KS 67052 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Kay + Bee

Kay + Bee is a wedding photography team based out of Witchita, Kansas. Kay + Bee is owned and operated by Ashley and Ashley, otherwise known as the “Ashleys.” The Ashleys love traveling nationwide to shoot the magical moments of weddings. Their goal is to help you look back at your wedding album and relive the memories of your special day. They’ll focus on both the intimate and the extravagant moments to help you remember your dream event for years to come.

Kay + Bee can capture your wedding in contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic photo styles. Some of the additional photography items they offer include albums, canvases, digital files, and prints. Services provided by the duo include:

• Additional hours

Kay + Bee 6
Kay + Bee 7

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2019

Kay X Bee is the BEST!

Choosing to work with Kay X Bee photography for our wedding was the best decision! Brittany and Bailey made our wedding day so easy and fun. They helped keep everyone on schedule and made sure to get all of the shots we hoped for and then some. The Ashley's also KILLED IT with the editing of our photos! Everyone that has laid eyes on them has raved about how perfect they are. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing about working with all of them!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Emilee Glatczak · Married on 07/06/2019

Wouldn’t Use Anyone Else!

Kohl & I cannot say enough good things about Ash & Ash. Kay + Bee made our whole experience SO easy, and not to mention, extremely fun. With all the stressors a wedding can bring on, we never once had to worry about photography. The timeline planning they did of the whole day was also super helpful for this Type A personality. The compliments we still receive from friends and family about our engagement and wedding pictures say it all. We can honestly say that we wouldn’t have been able to make it through our big day without them! They created lifetime memories that we’ll never forget and we can relive our special day over and over thanks to every detail they captured. We’re going to miss working with them so much. They truly are the best! Thank you so much Kay + Bee!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Alex

Alex Walters · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional. Personal. Perfect.

When my wife and I started looking for photographers for the wedding I was a bit skeptical, to me a photo was a photo. My wife disagreed and put together a couple of options for me to look at and I realized immediately that I was very wrong. I was blown away by the quality of Kay & Bee and agreed with my wife that they were the company we wanted for the wedding. The photos were professional but personal, natural looking but perfectly staged. We couldn't be happier with that decision. Brittney and everyone at Kay & Bee were a joy to work with throughout the entire process. From meeting up the first time over a beer to a brisk November day for engagement photos to making a schedule for the wedding day they were friendly and willing to help with anything. Being the center of attention and being photographed can be a little awkward if you aren't used to it but Brittney made us feel like old friends immediately and we were overjoyed at the quality of the final pictures. They are by far the best photographs of the two of us we have every gotten and it is almost impossible to pick out our favorites because they are all so wonderful. The pictures we edited and sent back to us in the exact amount of time that they said they would be and everything was perfect. We would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Kay + Bee FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints