Wichita, Kansas, Wichita, KS 67212 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Aaron Datu Films

Aaron Datu Films is a wedding videography service based out of Wichita, Kansas. This professional is passionate about getting to know clients and creating films that reflect their unique love story. Owner Aaron is a storyteller first and foremost. His experience as a father has taught him the power of documenting every little thing to preserve important memories. As a wedding videographer, he is dedicated to capturing all the emotional moments of each soon-to-be-newlyweds’ special day. He hopes that in years to come couples will be able to go back to their films and relive the most romantic and joyful day of their lives.

Packages at Aaron Datu Films can include highlight films, full videos, drone footage, multiple locations, and multiple cameras. Couples can also opt to create a “save the date” video to send to guests ahead of invitations. Aaron has the ability to travel and can bring thoughtful and meaningful films to clients all over the world. For elopements and destination weddings, he offers customized quotes that are tailored to fit the budget, size, and location of the celebration.

• Asian-owned

Videos 6 Videos

6 Reviews for Aaron Datu Films

Katie N. · Married on 05/22/2021

The BEST experience!!

We loved working with Aaron!! He kept in great touch with us throughout our engagement and never made us worry about anything. When we met him on our wedding day, for the first time in person, he was very upbeat and we could tell he was genuinely excited for us! Aaron is very professional and cares deeply for his work and his clients. We STRONGLY recommend him to anyone looking for a grey videographer!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Alexa · Married on 05/01/2021

Aaron Datu Films

Aaron was our amazing videographer for our wedding ceremony. He was very professional and personable. He took the time to really get to know us so he could provide us the best experience possible. 10/10 would recommend him to anyone! Thanks Aaron!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Aaron Datu Films Pricing

Aaron Datu Films Price Rates

Aaron Datu Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Aaron Datu Films

Aaron Datu

Aaron Datu

Owner/ Operator

I'm a wedding videographer, filmmaker, cinematographer; anything wedding video related, that's who I am. I'm based here in Wichita, Kansas and I honestly just love what I do and what I get to provide my couples.

I'm also a family man. I'm married my beautiful wife, Marlyn, in 2019. As well as a proud father to my fast-growing daughter, Ellah. She was actually the reason I picked up a camera in the first place.

I bought my first camera when we found out my wife was pregnant with her, and I just wanted to document all that I could of her growing up. It was through having that camera that I learned more about photography and videography that I got so interested in creating videos and telling stories. I became so enveloped that I wanted to learn more and more, and invested all my time and energy to learning from other pros and developing my style.

Honestly, I'm so grateful to have found something that I genuinely love to do and in doing so, provides those couples that see my value with a film that they could look back on and cherish forever.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Wichita, Kansas Wichita, KS, 67212 See on map
    Location of (Aaron Datu Films)