Wichita, KS 67278 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Wichita Video Works - Pat + Judy Handley Photo I Video

In professional event videography and photography, life truly does imitate art. Let us capture the magic and romance of your wedding day." - Judy Handley

Since 2001, Pat and Judy Handley have been the recipients of several national and international videographers' awards. They are members of WEVA International (Wedding and Event Videographers Association) and Judy is founder and past president of KSPVA (Kansas Professional Videographers Association). In 2007 Judy was selected as a judge in WEVA International's Annual Creative Excellence Awards Competition. Handley Video Productions was also honored at that time with the presentation of WEVA International's Community Service Award for volunteer video services benifiting local non-profit organizations. Beginning in 2008 Judy also served as a commitee member on WEVA International's Special Awards Commitee. Judy was a featured speaker at the 4EVER Group's Video 07 Conference in Jacksonville, Florida. Pat and Judy began offering photography services in 2011.

Pat and Judy Handley Photo l Video and Wichita Video Works are based in Wichita, Kansas but travel throughout the state (and beyond) by arrangement. Our equipment, both in shooting and editing is entirely digital and captures state of the art imagery and sound in an unobtrusive fashion. HDV High Definition video services are standard.

....the art of memory. Wedding video revisited.

Call us to set up a free consultation and lets start production on your wedding movie.

Follow Wichita Video Works - Pat + Judy Handley Photo I Video on

ewerts2013 815
schmidt dip smal

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Wichita Video Works - Pat + Judy Handley Photo I Video

Judy filmed our ceremony, and while we don't yet have the finished product, I have no doubt it will be flawless. Judy is so sweet and easy to work with, and she even came to check out our ceremony location during the rehearsal. The whole day of the wedding I had no idea she was there! She was very professional and really put my mind at ease.

We used Judy Handley for our daughter's wedding. She was recommended to us by our photographer, Tim Davis, and that's all I needed to know. Judy is very professional and excellent at what she does. She knew our venues and knew exactly where to stand to get the best shots. She is very personable, easy to talk with, and puts you at ease. My daughter felt very comfortable with her.

Brooke · Married on 06/19/2010

I was very pleased to work with Judy on my wedding. She has multiple packages that should fit any need or budget and felt very comforatable with the examples that she showed me. I met with a few videographers and she was the most professional and made me feel like my wedding was in very capable hands.

Wichita Video Works - Pat + Judy Handley Photo I Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Wichita Event Planner
    Wichita Event Planner Wedding Planners

Pat and Judy are a double bonus! Both are artistic, creative, professional, and soooo skilled with video and photo! They are a true gem! Nothing but happy customers every time I work with them!

• Cameo Cakes
    Cameo Cakes Wedding Cakes

Have had family members use them and were very delighted.

• DJ Cain
    DJ Cain Wedding DJs

Pat and Judy are my go to video people. Wichita Video Works produces the best quality finished product and are great people to work with! Contact Wichita Video Works FIRST for any and all video needs. Weddings, corporate or anything at all!

• Wichita See on map