914 Lena Ave., Salina, KS 67401 Map · Phone number

About DJ Cain

I have been providing only the best in wedding entertainment since 1989. I truly feel that the most important part of your wedding day is YOU. More than anything, I want my clients to be happy and have their wedding reflect their style. I want to help to create the wedding day of your dreams and then exceed your expectations. All while taking away all of the stress and worry and letting you enjoy your wedding day.

From entertainment, to decor and from wonderful images and beautiful music, you deserve the very best. I not only provide Entertainment but I can help with everything you might need for your wedding day. From fun entertainment at the rehearsal and your ceremony sound system to the floor you will dance on and the photobooth your guests will laugh until they cry in. I can make it all happen for you. So much more than just your DJ. DJCain.com is EXTRAORDINARY ENTERTAINMENT and so... much... more!

DJCainBWthree

32 Reviews for DJ Cain

• Tara

Tara · Married on 10/21/2017

Awesome!

DJ Cain had everything covered for the whole night and we didn't have to worry about a thing!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Tara,

Thank you so much for your review! I had a great time at your wedding reception! Congratulations to you and Ricky again!

Cain

Lana · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely the best component of our daughters wedding reception. Everything Cain had a part in was perfect from special lighting to music choices to the very popular photo booth. Several people said it was the most fun reception they had been to, including a couple that have been married 75 years!!! Great night, great professional.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Lana,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of Trevor & Tara's Wedding day!

(DJCain.com provided DJ/Entertainment, Personalized Recorded Vows, Dance Floor Monogram, Video Montage Creation, Projector and Screen, FUN Photobooth, Pipe & Drape as well designer Up Lighting.) Extraordinary Entertainment and So Much More! tm

DJ Cain was the perfect entertainer for our wedding day. From the time we first booked with him til the very last song, he gave our event his utmost attention and was a true professional at all times. My wife had seen Cain perform at several family and friends events in the past but I had never seen Cain in action before. I had no reservations about what he would bring to the table. For those who may read this review, you should know that I am both a colleague of his and somewhat of a competitor. I am a professional DJ myself and it was hard for me to let go of the reigns because I know how much your DJ influences your celebration and plays a critical role in whether it turns out great or not so great. Both myself and my wife couldn't thank Cain enough when it was all said and done. He assured us that everything was under control the entire time and he coordinated with our other vendors to make sure things ran smoothly. He interacted with our guests which was awesome and we got some memorable photos from the photo booth that his company provided. The Décor Lighting added the perfect ambiance to our venue and the custom monograms we had were the icing on the cake. I am a huge Chiefs fan and it was awesome to see our initials in an Arrowhead as we moved throughout our venue. No worries ladies; my wife made sure we had an elegant monogram that was captured during our First Dance, Parent Dances, etc. While Cain and I are friends, he made sure that I understood that he was there as a professional that evening and that his greatest concern was providing us with the time of our lives; he more than delivered on that. Thank you DJ Cain for being a great friend, a great colleague, and an exceptional entertainer :)

Sent on 04/23/2014

DJ Cain's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. You know that the most difficult thing we do is work for people we know, colleagues and more importantly close friends and family. It was truly an honor to be chosen to be a part of your wedding ceremony and reception. Here's wishing you two nothing but the very best life has to offer!

DJ Cain FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• All About You Event Planning & Rentals
    All About You Event Planning & Rentals Wedding Rentals

DJ Cain provides a once in a lifetime experience. His personality will have all your guests on the dance floor having a great time not to mention he works with his clients to help coordinate the nights events to make sure everything runs smoothly.

• Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment
    Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

If I am not available on a given date, Cain is the very first recommendation that I give to my clients. He's a top notch entertainer, and you can't go wrong with him!

• Wichita Video Works - Pat + Judy Handley Photo I Video
    Wichita Video Works - Pat + Judy Handley Photo I Video Wedding Videographers

Cain is a total professional and we love working with him!!!

• 914 Lena Ave. Salina, 67401 See on map