Hi-Fi Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$995 Most Popular Price

You have been dreaming, planning, and saving for the wedding of a lifetime. Now it's time to relax knowing that one of the aspects of making your party unforgettable, the entertainment, will be flawless. Beautiful presentation and attention to detail insures a worry free, fun night for guests and wedding couples. The DJ's know how to read a crowd to keep the party going! Whether you are looking for a DJ package or wanting to shake things up with our Dueling Piano package, Hi-Fi Productions will bring the party!

Hi-Fi Productions provides all the equipment, including a top-of-the-line sound system, a wireless microphone, and lights for the event. The DJ can play numerous music genres such as country, oldies, R&B, soul, top 40, hip-hop, pop, and rock. The company's DJ services and additional equipment include:

• Consultation
  • Microphones
  • Uplighting
  • GOBO
  • Dueling pianos

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Linda
    Linda S. Married on 05/14/2022

Made the wedding!!

Dave and his crew did such an awesome job. Kept the party going and did great at reading the crowd! Don't think the dance floor was empty once all night long! Also was great in the week leading up to the wedding touching base and making sure everything was how we wanted it and clarifying anything. Highly recommended!

Hi-Fi Productions's reply:

What a great day! Everything was so perfect and looked beautiful our at Rock Creed Lodge, I had a wonderful time! Thanks for the review!
  • Maddy
    Maddy A. Married on 03/26/2022

Dave damm was awesome!

Dave was the BEST DJ! The booth and uplighting they used at our wedding was awesome and I had so many people asking about the DJ and giving compliments! He really keeps the party going and I couldn’t recommend a better DJ! If you are needing a DJ for your event I 10/10 recommend Dave!

Hi-Fi Productions's reply:

Thank you Maddy! I'm glad to hear about the compliments you were receiving, I had a great group of people that helped the night be a hit!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Dave Damm
Dave Damm
Owner, DJ & Musician

I have had a close relationship with music and entertaining my entire life. The first event that I DJ'd was my Aunt's birthday party when I was 10 years old and the first wedding I DJ'd was at age 20! I have been very involved in the music scene around the Wichita area playing various instruments in several different bands. My musical path lead me to being a professional dueling piano player for the last 6 years.

I started HiFi Productions in 2016 and have been provided Wedding DJ services and Piano Entertainent full time ever since. I'm always looking for a wedding to DJ and people to entertain with dueling pianos!

800 S. Hawkins Ln Goddard, KS, 67052
Location of (Hi-Fi Productions)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding