Vancouver, WA 98683 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mad Hatter Catering

Mad Hatter Catering provides Catering Services in Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA for Parties, Weddings, and Corporate Events. Menus are available for Appetizers, Dinners, and Buffets. We are dedicated to providing the finest culinary experience your money can buy. Our expert team takes enormous pride in helping you achieve perfection for your special event. Choose from our affordable catering menus, or contact us to customize your own menu based on your budget. Mad Hatter Catering is eager to bring the areas finest experience to your personal wedding, celebration, or party!

Follow Mad Hatter Catering on

21650f88a1c5cc83 1528210041 4907155d8b3f378d 1528210038490 3 MadHatter 9994
m42a2492

7 Reviews for Mad Hatter Catering

Donna · Married on 08/04/2018

Just had Mad Hatter cater my daughter's wedding yesterday. Matt was such a pleasure to deal with. He was quick to reply to any of my messages. His food was amazing!!! We had the pork loin and the chicken, both so good. His grilled vegetables were fabulous. The mac and cheese was yummy. His buffet line was top notch. The one thing I was concerned about was the dinnerware that was provided being plastic. I had so many comments on how nice it looked. I thought it would be clear plastic. It was not. It looked like regular plates. Matt's invoicing and payment page was one of the best ones I worked with of all the venders. He was at the venue an hour prior to the food service time. we had a hard time deciding on the amount of food. If you go with your guest count there will be plenty of food. I so highly recommend Mad Hatter. You will not be disappointed

Julie · Married on 06/16/2018

Mad Hatter catered a wedding for us for 150+ people at an outdoor venue in June. They were so professional, efficient and fun and easy to work with. The food was AMAZING!! I am still getting compliments months later. Many people said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. The presentation is spectacular as well. Everything was delicious, elegant and beautiful. We will be using them many times in future for business and personal events. They truly exceeded our expectations!

Melodi · Married on 02/05/2018

If you value food, quality, and customer service, you need to contact Matt and Riley of Mad Hatter Catering. Whether you hire them for full-service dining, buffet or drop-off service, their food LOOKS delicious and tastes delicious. I highly recommend Mad Hatter for events at the Brickstone Ballroom and to all my clients who mention "food" as one of the most important elements of their event.

Mad Hatter Catering Pricing

Mad Hatter Catering Price Rates

Mad Hatter Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'ouevres? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Chairs
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Limited Bar
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Vancouver, WA 98683 See on map