Bergenfield, Bergenfield, NJ 07621 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Macias Beauty

Macias-Beauty is a freelance traveling makeup service located in Bergenfield, New Jersey. Founded by skilled beautician Heather Macias, Macias-Beauty specializes in enhancing your best features using the highest quality makeup brands. She has been in the beauty industry for over five years and can work with clients of all ethnicities, ages, and genders. From providing a full-makeup application complete with false lashes to providing touch-up kits for guaranteed long-lasting coverage, Macias-Beauty will make sure you look and feel special on your big day.

Macias-Beauty offers trials and group services for your bridal party. Their talented team of artists are skilled in updos, blowouts, and men's services such as hot shaves and trims. Other services include:

• VIP packages

Photos 28 Photos
Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for Macias Beauty

Maggie · Married on 07/10/2017

Heather is very professional and is amazingly talented. She made me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life. I highly recommend using her. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nita · Married on 11/12/2016

Nothing short of what i imagined! I booked Heather for my wedding and I could not have made a better choice. I was a modern Bengali (Indian) bride, and was looking for a neutral-with-a-pop-of-color look. She made my skin look absolutely flawless! Considering I have the worst dark circles, uneven skin, and from the tolls the entire wedding stress took on me/my face, she did an immaculate job in making me over into the princess of the evening. Honestly, no bogus. The feeling is indecribable when an artist does not rush, and truly takes her time to perform her art. I saw her patience in the heat of the moment. She worked in a professional manner from beginning to end. From the day I sent her an email inquiring about her services to the day she delivered them, she responded promptly and dove right in. She worked accordingly with my schedule and was accurate in every detail. She met with me for a trial where she planned her entire master piece. She considered every aspect of my imagination! She understood exactly what i meant when i told her i wanted neutral eyes with a gold lid & a bold lip. She worked wonders on me that night. I will forever be in awe if her work, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her services to anyone searching.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Sheina · Married on 05/27/2016

What can I say about Heather? Well I'm going to start off by saying she made my make-up look flawless for my day, evening, and the next day. It lasted a long time despite it being 87 degrees out. Everyone in my wedding party was happy with her and her services. She is very detailed but quick make-up artist and very professional. I would hire her again for any event I do in the future

Sent on 08/16/2017

Macias Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sheina, So glad i was apart of your big day! xox

Macias Beauty FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Bergenfield Bergenfield, New Jersey, 07621 See on map
    2014707717 (Phone number)
    Location of (Macias Beauty)