Ashland, Ashland, VA 23005 Map · Phone number

About M&M Style Suite

A wedding beauty service in Ashland, Virginia, M&M Style Suite is dedicated to making your special day as perfect as you envisioned it. A part of the wedding beauty industry for over 10 years, owner and professional stylist Megan Lewis-Farmer listens to each bride to ensure she not only looks beautiful, but feels beautiful as well. Upbeat and attentive, M&M Style Suite is the perfect choice for flawless wedding looks!

Megan offers an array of wedding beauty services from which its couples may benefit. For a fun and stress-free wedding preparation experience, the company’s services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Airbrush makeup application
  • Traditional makeup application
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Bridal hair and makeup trial
  • Bridal party hair and makeup trial

Areas Covered
M&M Style Suite LLC proudly offers wedding beauty services to individuals located in Ashland, Virginia. Said services are also extended to those throughout the Richmond, Virginia area and beyond.

Follow M&M Style Suite on

2 Reviews for M&M Style Suite

M&M Style Suite 1
M&M Style Suite 2

Amie · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Megan! She was perfect, understanding, and attentive. She reassured me and spoke to me about what I like and what I prefer. I don't wear alot of make up so I was unsure of how I would feel about wearing it for my wedding. Megan and I spoke and we came up with a plan to make me look beautiful and yet comfortable! My wedding day was perfect and she was so helpful! There is no one else I would trust more with my face. Thank you for all of your hard work and planning for my perfect make up! You truly made me look like my best self! I will recommend you to everyone I know! Thanks Megan!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Megan did my hair for my wedding and also for my daughter (the flower girl) and all of my bridesmaids. I had a fantastic experience working with Megan--she listened to what I wanted during the trial and let me see several different looks before deciding on which one I wanted. Megan was wonderful to work with and talking with her helped me relax and feel beautiful on my special day. She is fun, upbeat, and easy to talk to. I am so glad that I chose Megan for my stylist--I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    M&M Style Suite 3
    M&M Style Suite 4

M&M Style Suite FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Ashland Ashland, VA, 23005 See on map