Mirror Image Photography

Corpus Christi, TX View map

M & J Photography, Corpus Christi and the entire coastal bend’s leading wedding portraiture and video specialist. We have fresh innovative ideas that capture your unique personality as a couple. The services that we can provide will make your day run smoother and allow you to enjoy your wedding event. No worry or stress, just beautiful images and video that tell the story of your special day. We pride ourselves in capturing all the emotion and excitement in our imagery that you will treasure for a lifetime. When ordinary portaits just won’t do!

4.2
    4 out of 5 rating
    Jewell Married on 09/05/2008
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    M&J were great! We had awesome pictures and great memories of our wedding

Mirror Image Photography's reply:

Jewell had a great attitude and her wedding was a breeze! They were great to work with overall.
    Stacey Married on 04/18/2009
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
    The staff, Aimee and Lebree, are wonderful to work with. They kept the photos before and after the ceremony on track, especially when those of family and the wedding party. Lovely candid shots before the ceremony and afterwards at the reception. They are punctual, dependable, and knowledgeable. We treasure the photos!

Jan Married on 06/17/2006
    3.5 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    M&J Photography was extremely nice and professional acting. Very willing to work with me for my wedding. I expected the pictures to turn out a little better; like the portfolio I was shown. The picture weren't "bad," but they weren't my favorite either. I was given a 4X6 of all of them, and some were too dark, and I was half-way blinking in them. As a photographer "on the side," I would have never given out proofs like that! Over all, it was a pretty good experience. I just wish that my pictures turned out better.

Mirror Image Photography's reply:

Jan was very talented and creative and we were impressed by how she made their wedding day really special. The groom was a photographer "on the side" and sometimes those can be very challenging clients. They tend to be very critical especially about how they look in the pictures themselves. We pride ourselves in 16 years of having happy customers; this is the first we've heard of any concerns from the groom.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

4706 Everhart Road Corpus Christi, TX, 78411
3619918505
Location of (Mirror Image Photography)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding