Hasselblad Studios

Burbank, CA View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Mercy Hasselblad is a Los Angeles wedding photographer. Mercy is a relaxed photographer, and instead of focusing on strict, posed portraits, she prefers to capture authentic moments. Each couple is unique, and you deserve photos that reflect your distinct personality. When you choose Mercy for your wedding photography, you can count on photos of real, special moments, instead of a high-pressure list of must-get shots.

Hasselblad Studios is different from most wedding photographers, as you can expect to receive your photos quickly, and you get as many photos as you want — even the ones that aren’t perfect (because sometimes those imperfect photos might be the ones you treasure the most). Mercy’s shooting style is a hybrid between artistic and photojournalistic, and her most popular package includes:

• Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • High-res images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Digital files

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 03/20/2022

Kind and Talented

I was drawn to Mercy's work right away due to it's personal and down-to-earth vibe and we are so glad that we hired her! She is extremely hard working, responsive, and kind. She captured my husband and I's personality in our wedding photos perfectly and she got us all of our photos back 3 DAYS after the wedding. That is unheard of! On top of being a great photographer, Mercy also helped us with coordinating our timeline and acting as a calming and supportive presence on our special day. She also helped bustle my dress when none of my bridesmaids could figure it out! My husband and I are so grateful for the great photographer and person that we found in Mercy.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 03/05/2022

The best team

Mercy was an absolute joy to work with and I can’t recommend her enough. From the moment we did engagement photos with her, we felt at ease. Her work is amazing! She was flexible and professional but felt like a friend at the same time. Matt and Will we awesome as well. The entire team is easy going but makes the day fun while still getting the requested shots. Photos are the only tangible thing you get to take from your wedding day and they did not disappoint!!

Hasselblad Studios's reply:

Awwww, thank you so much for your kind words, Brianna! You two were a joy to work for and the wedding was so gorgeous! Thank you for entrusting us with your special day!
  • Liberty
    Liberty F. Married on 07/04/2021

She really captured our personalities

I cannot say enough great things about Mercy. I liked Mercy's personality from the first email, but I could not have imagined what a perfect photographer she would be for my big day. She was efficient while remaining flexible. I hate group photos, but Mercy made them easy while still getting perfect shots of everyone! I didn't notice she was there most of the time. For my engagement shoot, my then fiance (now husband) was asked to make me laugh so we could get "candid" shots. Mercy actually caught all the perfect candid moments where he and I were laughing and looking at each-other lovingly. Her pictures captured everyone's personality perfectly. I love love love them

Hasselblad Studios's reply:

Oh Liberty, this means so much to me!!! This is exactly what I want to do! I want you to remember getting married to the love of your life, not sitting through a photoshoot. You two were so much fun, I'm so glad we connected!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

24404 Horst Dr., # 148 Burbank, CA, 92325
8019234277
Location of (Hasselblad Studios)

Hasselblad Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Hasselblad Studios include in the starting price?

Hasselblad Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Hasselblad Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Hasselblad Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Hasselblad Studios offer?

Hasselblad Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Hasselblad Studios offer?

Hasselblad Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Hasselblad Studios offer for wedding events?

Hasselblad Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Hasselblad Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hasselblad Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Hasselblad Studios offer?

Hasselblad Studios currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding