San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Lysée Events

You are unique and you know it! That's why Lysée Events believes in customizing a program just for you. Each program is designed for the stylish bride who desires a professional, every step of the way. We will work with you to create a custom program to suit your distinct needs. Allow Lysée Events professional planners and designers to create a journey that will give your planning process an enjoyable, relaxed and high-end wedding. No detail is too big or too small. It is your event and along with our expertise, we will work to bring your vision to life. Lysée Events will also work with you in designing your invitations and assist you in finding the perfect romantic honeymoon location. Please give us a call at (415) 574-0742 or email us at lyseeevents@gmail.com, and let us work with you to create your event with Glamour, Style and Grace.

lysee website main flower pink roses
15 51 361700 158198267026092
20130907150345

4 Reviews for Lysée Events

Joy · Married on 08/20/2014

Lee from Lysee was absolutely wonderful with helping me plan my wedding. She met with me face to face every month, just to check in and show me what exactly was done and still needed to be done on her list. She was my calm when things were getting unraveled and chaotic. Always telling me to breathe, and she was on top of situations. We chatted frequently via text or email, and she always responded to my questions promptly. As time passed, she wasn’t just my wedding planner, but becoming a friend. Unfortunately for me, situations changed and I had to move and postpone my wedding, but I would highly recommend Lee to be your wedding planner.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Jordan · Married on 09/14/2013

Well i would like to say foremost that Lee is an exceptional person, who always has good advice, great ideas and patience. The planning process of my wedding took an entire year, not because I wanted to have this extravagant event but because i kept changing my mind on locations, caterers and dates. The great thing about Lee is that she was patient with me and never complained once. Any time that I needed help with putting together my favors or sending out invitations she was more then willing to help. Lee showed me vendors that not only fit my budget, but who were very professional and did their jobs well. I especially loved the florist that she recommended.

As for the day of the wedding, there are always unexpected things that will arise. Those things that I thought were going to ruin the day, Lee jumped right on top of them and fixed. Thanks Lee!

The only thing that I can say Lee needed to do extra on the day of the wedding was she needed an assistant. I say this because during the whole day Lee was rushing about making sure everything was in order and at the end of the night she looked totally exhausted.

I recommended Lysee Wedding Planning Services to anyone that wants to have a beautiful, enchanting wedding that they will remember for the rest of their lives.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Lysée Events Pricing

Lysée Events Price Rates

Lysée Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94108 See on map
    510-756-3955 (Phone number)
    Sunday thru Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm Closed Saturday
    Location of (Lysée Events)