Houston, TX 77004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Lycos Inc.

Lycos Inc. is a professional audio visual service company that has been serving the Houston audio visual market for almost 10 years. We understand the importance of the once-in-a-lifetime event for brides and grooms, therefore we value clients' trust in us and in return serve our clients the best quality products. We analyze the needs and determine the best way to fulfill them at a cost efficient way, enables organizations to communicate effectively with clients, employees and the public.

Our team consists of talented directors, camera operators, sound engineers, lighting engineers, gaffers, grips, art directors, graphic designers, hair & make up artists, editors, motion graphic artists, 3d animators, producers, and more.

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Lycos Inc.

Austin · Married on 07/02/2011

Very happy with their service. Staff are nice and friendly; liked their editing; I wish they could show me more of their work but I can accept that they want to keep some privacy for people. Major thing, love their flexible package selection, fits my budget perfectly.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Jun · Married on 05/28/2011

Lycos videographers are awesome! As an English as second language client, I felt treated with extra care and attention. They asked me for all the details and for the requirements that I couldn’t explain to their understanding, they show me their previous job and ask me to choose my favorite and if that’s the type I wanted. I was very comfortable working with them, the video shot was smooth and the memory is everlasting.  Now my family and friends oversea will be able to see the wedding they missed, not to say the final video is so romantic, I can even imagine my kids watching it! Thank you so much Lycos Inc.!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Tyrone · Married on 03/12/2011

Lycos Inc. made my wife and I dream wedding into an everlasting reality. They were very professional in every way that you can imagine such as being on time, nice, and friendly people. The DVD of the entire wedding was amazing from start to finish with great quality footage. My wife and I can always have something to look at besides photos of our wedding thanks to Lycos Inc.. Thanks
    Lycos you guys did a great job.... : )

Sent on 05/03/2011

Award

• Signature Eventx
    Signature Eventx Wedding DJs

This company has it all ... video and photography... and are the next big thing! We met them a while back in Houston and in an instant recognized their eye catching photoshop skills per the pictures we saw which were AWESOME! We then recruited them to do some work for us and they deliver more than expected every time!

• Ai Love Photos
    Ai Love Photos Wedding Photographers

I'm equally impressed by the quality of your work! I can't wait to see what kind of damage you guys do in this industry.

• Demers Banquet Hall