2330 Redwood Road, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 Map · Phone number

About LY Designs

Are you looking for that perfect piece of jewelry to accent your beautiful wedding dress? Or do you need that special gift for the lovely ladies in your wedding party? LY Designs is here to help! We love to to custom design jewelry and will work with you personally to make sure your day is complete, down to the perfect pair of earrings!
Each piece of jewelry is hand crafted and made using only precious and semi-precious gemstones and the highest quality swarovski crystals.

weddingwire8
weddingwirephoto1
weddingwire2

6 Reviews for LY Designs

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2014

I asked Lisa to design earrings for my bridesmaids to wear for my wedding. I sent her a photo of the dresses and she came back with many options. She was wonderful about my many tweaks in color and style to get the perfect pair for each girl. The earrings were beautiful, somehow reflecting each individual bridesmaid. If my husband hadn't bought me a special pair of earrings for my dress I would have gotten a pair for myself as well. I highly recommend LY Designs for bridesmaid gifts and wedding jewelry!

Agnes · Married on 07/22/2011

Many of the guests at my daughters wedding commented on the unique and beautiful jewelry she wore including her bride's maid. The bride wore a magnificent necklace with white delicate feather that complimented her low cut dress. LY Designs created a magnificent amethyst tear drop on a long gold chain that was worn on the bride's maids back to accentuate the low cut back gown.
    Compliments were abound. I highly recommend LY Designs for any occasion.

Tammy · Married on 09/03/2010

Lisa from LY Designs is extremely talented. I asked her to create a bracelet for my wedding. I asked for something with an antique feel and she created the most beautiful pearl with antique buckle bracelet. I received so many compliments on it and some people asked me if it was an estate piece. I own several pieces of jewelry from LY Designs and each has its own unique beauty.

LY Designs FAQ

P&R Entertainment Wedding DJs

Excellent customer service

• Styles On B
    Styles On B Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lisa Yaeger of LY Designs is an amazing find for discerning brides in search for the perfect piece of jewelry for their big day. She's a vigilant listener, skilled at translating your vision into a beautiful accessory. I had her custom make me a necklace. I couldn't quite put into words exactly what I wanted, and somehow she was able to make the PERFECT piece. I absolutely love it, and would recommend her to everyone!

• 2330 Redwood Road Scotch Plains, 07076 See on map