2375 E Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Luxium Weddings

Luxium Weddings is a professional wedding videography and photography team based out of Phoenix, Arizona. With a number of resources that allow them to cater to any style of wedding you are having, Luxium Weddings is very handy and captures amazing footage and photos no matter what the situation. Luxium Weddings has ample experience in the field and will leave you feeling assured that your wedding day will be beautifully preserved.

Luxium Weddings offers a wedding photography package, a cinematography package and a combination package. All packages include quality services that have been tried, tested and tweaked. Services offered in these packages include:

• Up to nine hours of coverage
  • A second shooter

30 Reviews for Luxium Weddings

1 User photo

Luxium Weddings 1

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2017

Matt and his video team were amazing at our wedding! He is so kind and such a friendly person who was very attentive and worked with us on what we wanted at our wedding throughout the process. We booked an elopement out of town with Matt for a small ceremony just my husband and I. Matt wanted to meet on Facetime with us ahead of time to get a feel for us and what we wanted that day...just to get to know us a bit more. When we arrived in Scottsdale, he met us to tour our ceremony site and scout out good photo spots the next night. He helped us craft the wedding timeline that day so our photos could be outside around sunset. When my husband surprised me with our entire family arriving for our ceremony, Matt was very flexible and gracious to accommodate for the extra 'chaos' of multiple people and a few extra shots that were now required with extra family being there. We had the best experience with him! And, we just received our wedding video and I couldn't be happier with it! So far, the preview, sneak peek photos I've seen have been great, too, and can't wait to receive the rest! I highly recommend Matt as a photographer/videographer!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Curtis · Married on 04/08/2017

They were great, I just wish I was a much better actor lol. My flaws were the only ones I saw in the videos. I love their editing style and the song choices were just perfect.

Sent on 12/11/2017