Luxe Event Design

James Hill, JM View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Luxe Event Design is a wedding planner offering customized events with a personal touch, located in Kingston, Jamaica. Patricia and her team of six planners dedicate themselves to planning meaningful wedding events that stay true to their clients. With over a decade of experience providing high-end planning services and innovative décor, Patricia will customize every aspect of your special day to suit your needs and budget.

Committed to planning weddings that speak to your shared values and unique style, the Luxe Event Design team will take a hands-on approach every step of your wedding journey. Driven by a passion for event planning, Patricia has amassed a wealth of experience in civil, destination, eco-friendly, and religious ceremonies as well as elopements. No matter where your vision lies when it comes to planning your big day, Patricia and her team provide the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Day-of coordination
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Bridgette
    Bridgette H. Married on 03/20/2022

Priceless, knowledgeable, great ideas

I live in the USA so, planning a destination wedding is no easy task. Luxe Event was worth every penny and then some. Knowledgeable, professional, experienced, unique, different, detailed, and quality.
  • Selena
    Selena Married on 12/10/2021

Impeccable service!

I’ve always admired the work of the Luxe Event and design team so when I got engaged I knew right there and then that I wanted them to design, decorate and coordinate my wedding. Turns out I made the best choice! With decor and coordination you never know how everything will come together until the day of the wedding and that’s why I knew I needed a team that is exceptional, diligent and capable. The luxe team was that and so much more. The decor was top notch, properly designed and overall beautiful.
    Patrice was the main person we conversed during this time and let me tell you! It was a breeze working with her as well as the rest of her team. She was professional, open to suggestions and didn’t shy away from making suggestions of her own. She was warm and welcoming, answered all of our questions and made the process smooth. My husband and I are truly happy and blessed to have had such an amazing experience with the luxe team, we couldn’t have chosen a better team to execute our vision. I would recommend them 100% to persons getting married in Jamaica.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Luxe Event Design 1
Exclusive

BIG J ENTERTAINMENT BIG J ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

We have done many jobs in conjunction with Luxe Event Design.....and without hesitation we would rank them as among the best wedding/event planners in Jamaica. Decor is always on point and they apparently know how to make just about any size event look and feel special. It has been a great experience thus far working with Luxe Event Design and we look forward to doing more amazing events together in the new year. BIG J Entertainment...fully endorses Luxe Event Design by Showtime.

8 Dunrobin Avenue James Hill, JM, Kingston,
876-5283696
Location of (Luxe Event Design)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding