Grand Rapids, MI 49501 Map · Phone number

About Lux Looks by LuLu

Lu is a sought-after makeup artist putting her stamp on Grand Rapids. She specializes in red carpet ready makeup delivering head-turning makeup application that’ll be the talk of the day!

Comments like “your makeup is absolutely gorgeous”, “you look stunning” and “who did your makeup” are no stranger to her brides!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Quinn Vise Hair Design
  • Amethyst Beauty Bar
  • Ideal You Health Center
  • Belle Toi Tan

10 Reviews for Lux Looks by LuLu

Cicy A. · Married on 09/26/2020

Best glam ever

Lucero did my makeup for my wedding along with my wedding party. She works fast but every detail is perfection. I have a hard time finding MUA because I feel like a lot of people don’t know what I am looking for, not Lucero. She made my vision come to real life, not to mention I changed my mind from the makeup trial we did the day of my wedding. She had no problem making another vision come to life and it came out perfect. My makeup stayed on all night and my bridesmaids looked like models after she beat their face. She is professional, laid back and has very, very reasonable prices. I will hire her again for anything I will need in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha A. · Married on 09/10/2020

The BEST makeup guru in Michigan

You guys!!! Lulu was THE best when it came to my hair and makeup for my October 2020 wedding. She did the makeup for 5 of us and I cannot get over how stunning she made us all look. I also want to shoutout that she made adjustments to do my grandmas makeup when I had only originally booked for 4. We were on a tight schedule but she STILL made me feel beautiful. I will be recommending Lux Looks by LuLu to EVERYONE!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Dominique H. · Married on 08/25/2020

Hastie Wedding 8/25/20

I Love Love Love Lulu's work she's the best! she was on time she is AMAZING she made me feel so beautiful on me special day.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Grand Rapids, MI, 49501 See on map
    Location of (Lux Looks by LuLu)