Ludwig's Limousine Service

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Stephanie T. Married on 11/05/2022

Jerry is the best!

Jerry was our driver from Ludwig's the day of our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! He rolled out the literal red carpet, played upbeat music on our ride, and greeted us after the ceremony with water and champagne.

Jerry truly went above and beyond to give our wedding party a fun post-ceremony ride to take photos and back to the venue. I would not hesitate to book Jerry again in the future!
  • Catherine
    Catherine S. Married on 08/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ludwigs Far exceeded my expectations!

Jeff was so helpful and understanding during the pandemic planning our wedding! The trolly he promised would be beautiful and it far exceeded what I had imagined, gave me a total princess feeling for my wedding day! Jerry, our driver, gave us legendary customer service! Not only did he proved me and my wedding party mints seconds before we walked down the aisle, but gave my father tips to keep him from tripping on the train of my dress, he even fluffed the train of my dress perfectly before I walked down the aisle! Then after the ceremony, he was there with ice water, as he told my new husband and i to breathe, take I. The moment and to be careful exiting down the church steps. Then I found out later, In my pictures that it was Jerry, our Trolley driver who held up the train of my dress as I carefully walked down the steps in my 4 inch heels! He was funny, kind, and thoughtful! I highly recommend Ludwigs Limousine for your perfect wedding day transportation! They also did a wonderful job for my husbands bachelor party night out on the town when we rented one of their limos! Thank you so much!
    Joan H. Married on 07/30/2021

Trolley for Wedding

We hired Ludwigs during Covid. Jeff actually answered the phone when everything was shut down. We had three different dates, before July 30, 2021. Jeff was very accommodating and always responsive to phone calls. Everything was perfect the day of the wedding. The trolley was beautiful and a lot of fun. The pictures were great, especially from the back of the trolley. Please don’t hesitate to hire Ludwigs Limousine. Thank you, Joan Howard
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Woburn, 01801
7819337662
Location of (Ludwig's Limousine Service )

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding