Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Roman Limousine

At Roman Limousine, we pride ourselves on providing luxury transportation in Boston area.
Roman Limousine - Boston finest, has the exact solution to meet your specific transportation needs. We offer one of the finest limo services available in Boston at affordable prices because we understand how competitive the limousine industry is.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Roman Limousine on

6 Reviews for Roman Limousine

Classic Car (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
Bottled Water/Ice (1)

We booked Roman Limo for their Rolls Royce. We absolutely loved the car and the service. They were so easy to book with. They were early on wedding day. And they provided great customer service!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice, Multi-Locations

I used Roman Limousine for our wedding transportation, and my experience working with Julian and his team was simply outstanding.

I have to admit, I was quite nervous about the transportation from the get-go, as we had a lot of different moving parts. Read: 3 pat buses for guests, 2 fourteen person limos and a beautiful Rolls Royce vintage car picking up the bride and the groom. The Rolls was to die for!!!

I cannot say enough kind words first about Julian, the Operations Manager at Roman Limo. As our wedding date drew closer, I had a few conversations with Julian to hammer down the specifics of the day. He was always a phone call away, even speaking with me late in the evening the night before our rehearsal dinner to run through our entire plan and make sure everything was set.

I also cannot say enough positive words about the drivers at Roman Limo. Every driver that I came into contact with was highly professional, friendly, and helpful, and most importantly to me, exactly on time. This was extremely important to me because we were on a tight time schedule, in small tricky streets for large vehicles in downtown Boston, so I was worried about delays. However, I absolutely should not have worried about this, I later realized.

Finally, I was very impressed with the cars themselves. The vehicles all seemed virtually brand new, which I was not expecting.

I would have to say Roman Limousine went above and beyond for our wedding day. We had originally booked 26-person party buses for our guests, but were upgraded to 32-person party buses for no extra charge.

I have nothing but rave reviews for Roman Limo, and am so grateful that they absolutely nailed our complicated transportation plan!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I had a blast renting a party bus for my friend's bachelorette party while in town from California. The service was amazing from start to finish. The party bus was brand new and we loved it! I highly recommend Roman Limousine and I hope to rent a party bus from them again!

Profile Picture User2379006, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Boston Wedding Transportation in Style
1:11 minutes

383 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145   See On Map
857 928-5105 (phone) 800 287-8414 (fax)
Mon-Sun - 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM