383 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Roman Limousine

Roman Limousine - Boston finest, has the exact solution to meet your specific transportation needs. We offer one of the finest limo services available in Boston at affordable prices because we understand how competitive the limousine industry is.

Follow Roman Limousine on

thumbdsc38541024
lincoln mkt limo controls
thumbdsc38761024
Roman Limousine
lincoln mkt interior boston limo
thumbdsc38561024
cadillac escalade limousine boston
Roman Limousine
cadillac escalade esv limo boston
boston cadillac escalade limousine
dsc00678
thumbdsc39401024
thumbdsc39261024
Roman Limousine
mercedes party bus rental red sox
thumbdsc40621024
30 passenger party bus bar
thumbdsc40821024
img3501
Roman Limousine
party bus wedding bridal party
thumbdsc41021024
img3509
youtube2b
thumbdsc37921024

7 Reviews for Roman Limousine

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

We booked Roman Limo for their Rolls Royce. We absolutely loved the car and the service. They were so easy to book with. They were early on wedding day. And they provided great customer service!

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

I used Roman Limousine for our wedding transportation, and my experience working with Julian and his team was simply outstanding.

I have to admit, I was quite nervous about the transportation from the get-go, as we had a lot of different moving parts. Read: 3 pat buses for guests, 2 fourteen person limos and a beautiful Rolls Royce vintage car picking up the bride and the groom. The Rolls was to die for!!!

I cannot say enough kind words first about Julian, the Operations Manager at Roman Limo. As our wedding date drew closer, I had a few conversations with Julian to hammer down the specifics of the day. He was always a phone call away, even speaking with me late in the evening the night before our rehearsal dinner to run through our entire plan and make sure everything was set.

I also cannot say enough positive words about the drivers at Roman Limo. Every driver that I came into contact with was highly professional, friendly, and helpful, and most importantly to me, exactly on time. This was extremely important to me because we were on a tight time schedule, in small tricky streets for large vehicles in downtown Boston, so I was worried about delays. However, I absolutely should not have worried about this, I later realized.

Finally, I was very impressed with the cars themselves. The vehicles all seemed virtually brand new, which I was not expecting.

I would have to say Roman Limousine went above and beyond for our wedding day. We had originally booked 26-person party buses for our guests, but were upgraded to 32-person party buses for no extra charge.

I have nothing but rave reviews for Roman Limo, and am so grateful that they absolutely nailed our complicated transportation plan!!

Cristina · Married on 04/04/2013

I had a blast renting a party bus for my friend's bachelorette party while in town from California. The service was amazing from start to finish. The party bus was brand new and we loved it! I highly recommend Roman Limousine and I hope to rent a party bus from them again!

Roman Limousine Pricing

Roman Limousine Price Rates

Roman Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 383 Broadway Somerville, MA 02145 See on map
    857 928-5105 (Phone number)
    800 287-8414 (Other Phone Number)
    800 287-8414 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Sun - 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM