383 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Roman Limousine

Roman Limousine is a business based in Boston, Massachusetts, that has provided limousine transportation services for weddings and other special celebrations since 2008. The team of dedicated professionals that provides these services emphasizes client satisfaction. You can expect luxurious transportation for your wedding celebration that is elegant, timely, and memorable.

The team at Roman Limousine understands the importance of making an impact with every element of your wedding day. Your experienced chauffeur will be dressed in a tuxedo to fit the elegance of your celebration and offers a high grade of service. You can arrive at your ceremony venue in a luxurious limousine and travel with loved ones in a stylish party bus to your reception. In addition to servicing weddings, this team can provide transportation for corporate events, school dances, quinceañeras, and more. Their services extend to most cities in Massachusetts and several locations in Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.

Follow Roman Limousine on
30 Pass Limo Bus
46fe841f eb66 4c4e b1e0 5be0df2f79db 51 71592 1572183397

8 Reviews for Roman Limousine

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

We booked Roman Limo for their Rolls Royce. We absolutely loved the car and the service. They were so easy to book with. They were early on wedding day. And they provided great customer service!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

I used Roman Limousine for our wedding transportation, and my experience working with Julian and his team was simply outstanding.

I have to admit, I was quite nervous about the transportation from the get-go, as we had a lot of different moving parts. Read: 3 pat buses for guests, 2 fourteen person limos and a beautiful Rolls Royce vintage car picking up the bride and the groom. The Rolls was to die for!!!

I cannot say enough kind words first about Julian, the Operations Manager at Roman Limo. As our wedding date drew closer, I had a few conversations with Julian to hammer down the specifics of the day. He was always a phone call away, even speaking with me late in the evening the night before our rehearsal dinner to run through our entire plan and make sure everything was set.

I also cannot say enough positive words about the drivers at Roman Limo. Every driver that I came into contact with was highly professional, friendly, and helpful, and most importantly to me, exactly on time. This was extremely important to me because we were on a tight time schedule, in small tricky streets for large vehicles in downtown Boston, so I was worried about delays. However, I absolutely should not have worried about this, I later realized.

Finally, I was very impressed with the cars themselves. The vehicles all seemed virtually brand new, which I was not expecting.

I would have to say Roman Limousine went above and beyond for our wedding day. We had originally booked 26-person party buses for our guests, but were upgraded to 32-person party buses for no extra charge.

I have nothing but rave reviews for Roman Limo, and am so grateful that they absolutely nailed our complicated transportation plan!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Roman Limousine Pricing

Roman Limousine Price Rates

Roman Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 383 Broadway Somerville, MA, 02145 See on map
    857-226-9326 (Phone number)
    800 287-8414 (Other Phone Number)
    800 287-8414 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Sun - 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM