Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Roman Limousine

At Roman Limousine, we pride ourselves on providing luxury transportation in Boston area.
Roman Limousine - Boston finest, has the exact solution to meet your specific transportation needs. We offer one of the finest limo services available in Boston at affordable prices because we understand how competitive the limousine industry is.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Roman Limousine on

7 Reviews for Roman Limousine

Classic Car (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
Bottled Water/Ice (1)

1.1

I went with Roman Limousine because the rating they had but that doesn’t mean much about this company. Our driver was great but Roman is a very dishonest and difficult owner to talk with. We rented a 22 passenger bus and a 18 passenger bus came. After our first stop at I talked to the driver to see the information on the bus to see what size passenger bus it was and make sure there was no confusion. It was uncomfortable to sit in and we had people sitting half on cup holders in the bus for room. There were 16 of us on the bus. So I called Roman and discussed my frustration about the whole situation about the smaller bus. He tells me there is nothing he can do for us with being unhappy about the bus he mistakenly sent out. At first the only option he gave me was he would give us a full refund and leave us at the brewery I was calling from. After telling him that was not an option and going back and forth. He ended up dropping of the proper size bus that was requested. Then at the end of the evening when the payment was due they added an additional amount to what was owed for tax. Which was a problem to me because before booking I asked what the total cost was and at the end of the night it was a lot more than he said before booking. Very unhappy with this limousine service and plan to never use them again or refer them to anyone.

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We booked Roman Limo for their Rolls Royce. We absolutely loved the car and the service. They were so easy to book with. They were early on wedding day. And they provided great customer service!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice, Multi-Locations

I used Roman Limousine for our wedding transportation, and my experience working with Julian and his team was simply outstanding.

I have to admit, I was quite nervous about the transportation from the get-go, as we had a lot of different moving parts. Read: 3 pat buses for guests, 2 fourteen person limos and a beautiful Rolls Royce vintage car picking up the bride and the groom. The Rolls was to die for!!!

I cannot say enough kind words first about Julian, the Operations Manager at Roman Limo. As our wedding date drew closer, I had a few conversations with Julian to hammer down the specifics of the day. He was always a phone call away, even speaking with me late in the evening the night before our rehearsal dinner to run through our entire plan and make sure everything was set.

I also cannot say enough positive words about the drivers at Roman Limo. Every driver that I came into contact with was highly professional, friendly, and helpful, and most importantly to me, exactly on time. This was extremely important to me because we were on a tight time schedule, in small tricky streets for large vehicles in downtown Boston, so I was worried about delays. However, I absolutely should not have worried about this, I later realized.

Finally, I was very impressed with the cars themselves. The vehicles all seemed virtually brand new, which I was not expecting.

I would have to say Roman Limousine went above and beyond for our wedding day. We had originally booked 26-person party buses for our guests, but were upgraded to 32-person party buses for no extra charge.

I have nothing but rave reviews for Roman Limo, and am so grateful that they absolutely nailed our complicated transportation plan!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1489504735757 thumbdsc41651024
220x220 sq 1489504753355 thumbdsc41731024

5 PROS I KNOW

383 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145   See On Map
857 928-5105 (phone) 800 287-8414 (fax)
Mon-Sun - 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM