Roman Limousine Reviews

11 Reviews for Roman Limousine

• Mirror

Mirror D. · Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful !!

On time. Great communication. Patient. Limo was very beautiful . I was so happy ! Also a smooth ride.

Sent on 06/15/2021
  • Adriana

Adriana B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing and brand new vehicles! Can’t wait to use them again!

Roman Limousine provided excellent customer service on our wedding day. They arrived on time, which was so important to us. Actually, arrived a few minutes early. Their vehicle was new, super clean, comfortable and roomy. The driver was polite and he accommodated all our requests. I highly recommend them and I will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 06/04/2021

Ljubisa E. · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Services & New Vehicles

We hired Roman Limousine to provide transportation to our wedding guests as well as booked the Escalade stretch limo for our wedding party. The service was great and more importantly all the vehicles were clean and brand new! Drivers were very friendly and overall we had a great experience throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

We booked Roman Limo for their Rolls Royce. We absolutely loved the car and the service. They were so easy to book with. They were early on wedding day. And they provided great customer service!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

I used Roman Limousine for our wedding transportation, and my experience working with Julian and his team was simply outstanding.

I have to admit, I was quite nervous about the transportation from the get-go, as we had a lot of different moving parts. Read: 3 pat buses for guests, 2 fourteen person limos and a beautiful Rolls Royce vintage car picking up the bride and the groom. The Rolls was to die for!!!

I cannot say enough kind words first about Julian, the Operations Manager at Roman Limo. As our wedding date drew closer, I had a few conversations with Julian to hammer down the specifics of the day. He was always a phone call away, even speaking with me late in the evening the night before our rehearsal dinner to run through our entire plan and make sure everything was set.

I also cannot say enough positive words about the drivers at Roman Limo. Every driver that I came into contact with was highly professional, friendly, and helpful, and most importantly to me, exactly on time. This was extremely important to me because we were on a tight time schedule, in small tricky streets for large vehicles in downtown Boston, so I was worried about delays. However, I absolutely should not have worried about this, I later realized.

Finally, I was very impressed with the cars themselves. The vehicles all seemed virtually brand new, which I was not expecting.

I would have to say Roman Limousine went above and beyond for our wedding day. We had originally booked 26-person party buses for our guests, but were upgraded to 32-person party buses for no extra charge.

I have nothing but rave reviews for Roman Limo, and am so grateful that they absolutely nailed our complicated transportation plan!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Cristina · Married on 04/04/2013

I had a blast renting a party bus for my friend's bachelorette party while in town from California. The service was amazing from start to finish. The party bus was brand new and we loved it! I highly recommend Roman Limousine and I hope to rent a party bus from them again!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 10/06/2012

Roman Limousine provided superior service on our wedding day! The wedding was fabulous but they made it even better. We had a limo and a bus going from the church to the ceremony. Everything arrived early and the drivers were very professional and courteous. Both of them wore tuxedos which made them look even more professional. Roman Limousine made transportation on our big day a job. I will definitely use them again for other events.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Adriana · Married on 09/04/2010

We rented the hummer limousine for our wedding and we were very very happy and impressed with all the services: the limo was very clean and in great shape,nice music,amazing lights and excellent customer service. The driver came plenty of time ahead for picking us up ( big plus on such an important day) and he was very polite and patient during all the time. We recommend Roman Limousine to everyone who needs a ride around Boston and all we can say is that we were 100% satisfied. Amazing job guys,you truly made our day! Thank you!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Mj · Married on 05/01/2010

Julian was great. We had an SUV Limo for my girls and the groom's family, and I used a vintage car from Kennedy Limos--the car was amazing and the driver great!
    The SUV limo from Roman was classy and clean and on time, but after seeing my wedding video, I felt the driver should have had his hand out to help my girls out of the car, which he did not. I did email Julian to let him know as it wasn't his fault, but the driver's. I can see he did not want to be in the way of pictures and video, but he still should have had his hand out. The SUV was large so luckily it wasn't a stretch limo, and they did come out fine! But Julian will work with you and the driver was there on time and knew where he was going.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

good experience

It was a good transportation, as all of my large wedding party fit and it was a good price but they shorted us an hour. It didn't effect us because of last minute changes due to the weather, but it would have been an issue. I would use them again, I would just have something in writing when the driver arrives.

Sent on 12/16/2018