Lovesick, Inc.

Lovesick, Inc.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lovesick, Inc.

We play music. We take pictures. We make films.

Please email us directly at lovesickinc@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Lovesick, Inc. on

67 Reviews for Lovesick, Inc.

Consultation (20)
Do-Not-Play List (19)
MC (19)
Microphones (19)
Sound/PA System (19)
Liability Insurance (7)

Really had no experience with DJs so asked multiple people for recommendations, kept hearing Lovesick, so decided to go with them, and so glad i did! They were easy to communicate and work with and i basically told them some "do not play" songs and had them just go with it. Tiffany was their administrative coordinator and she was helpful and responsive. Tom was my DJ and couldn't have been a nicer guy and played a GREAT set, kept everyone dancing, and handled the cocktail hour music, speeches, intros, etc. Couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Nissa, 9/8/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I wish we could give Lovesick more than five stars. Don't think twice. Book them. They are the kindest, most honest, genuine, and insanely talented DJ's. They will work with you throughout the wedding planning process and are always willing to be of assistance. Lovesick works with you to create the vision and vibe you imagine for your wedding. They make all the music sound cohesive. We are receiving endless compliments about the music, dancing, and energy at the wedding...that is like music to our ears and hopefully yours :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I cannot give enough praise to these guys. Working with everyone at Lovesick Inc. from start to finish was easy, reliable, fun, professional and downright amazing. One of the biggest things I hated while wedding planning was having to deal with vendors not answering their emails quickly and working with Lovesick Inc. was a breath of fresh air. Tiffany would respond so quickly to every one of my emails and was an absolute pleasure to work with. We were able to meet Tom in person prior to booking him as our DJ and as soon as we left the meeting, we knew we wanted to book him. Tom is a musical genius and crafted the perfect playlist for what we wanted. He truly listened to what we said and was able to incorporate that into the music that he played at our wedding. We also didn’t know how to organize parts of the wedding and Tom was able to give us great ideas and we got so much positive feedback from guests on how the flow of the night went.I had so many people come up to me at the wedding and say that the whole night they felt like they were driving in my car because of how the music fit so perfectly for the vibe of our wedding. At one point my husband said that he was so happy because not a single person was sitting down and that’s the way a wedding should be – people were dancing the entire night. I actually didn’t even get to eat dessert because I did not leave the dance floor. Not only was Tom an absolutely amazing DJ, but working with him was a true delight – he was always happy, eager to help out when we wanted ideas, and so reliable. We did not have to worry about a single thing with Tom because he handled the wedding perfectly from start to finish. This recommendation does not even do Lovesick Inc. justice because to truly put into words how amazing they are is impossible. I would HIGHLY recommend Lovesick Inc. to anyone.

Profile Picture Trisha, 6/16/18, 1 Review

8 Photos

My Photo Album

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1468258576443 lovesick dancing
220x220 sq 1528195540 f46174a84a6ffb25 1528195539 d21845ab4ed74c8e 1528195536287 1 carissa geoff site
220x220 sq 1528195540 e1342c80affd5593 1528195539 9c0d01457198d83e 1528195536290 2 heidi sarah first
220x220 sq 1528195541 e7158cb3261331a1 1528195540 ea3858bcb5b59a90 1528195536292 3 lauren justin fl w
220x220 sq 1528195541 c21ddf6c8018bb88 1528195540 9c5c80b0049d65c8 1528195536294 4 mary billy fl prin
220x220 sq 1528195542 47b46ab03cd31603 1528195540 d467f4e28ee5575f 1528195536296 5 maryana doug previ
220x220 sq 1528195542 8cadc5e03da4fb6c 1528195541 501b3518872fc78c 1528195536297 6 portrait samples 1
220x220 sq 1528195542 513c8d57f5cebfd8 1528195541 b2367d3713e134c9 1528195536298 7 tim megan suppleme

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been referring Adam to my couples for years to rave reviews. Roots & Groove is a fresh alternative to traditional (read 'dated') DJ services. They are fun, hip and professional!

As a wedding photographer I have been able to work alongside many DJ's. Most were fine.....nothing to get excited about. A few were awful, playing lousy tunes with no real flow throughout the night. Ever see a prop comic? I've done a few weddings where the DJ thinks he's one....or maybe a magician. A DJ does not need a trunk full of toys, boas, inflatable guitars, and silly hats. But I've seen it. A DJ should be able to feel the crowd and adapt. Not every wedding crowd likes the same music. I hate when DJ's just play what they think is hot. READ THE CROWD!! Adam & John are 2 of the smoothest guys you will ever meet. These guys could DJ the royal wedding and then turn around and do a house party. They adapt. And whatever they play gets the crowd dancing until they pass out. No one will want leave the dance floor. Not even your 80 year old grandma. Go with Roots & Groove. By far the best DJ's I have ever had the privilege to work alongside and the only DJ's I endorse.

I love working with Roots and Groove, not only because they're local to us, but because they're one of the best! We see too many weddings where the DJ simply uses a laptop and presses play. R&G use turn tables and really mix songs, and read the crowd. They also have a WIDE array of music so if you're looking to stray from typical wedding music or top 40, they're the pros to hire. Very professional, but also very fun to work with.

Philadelphia, PA   See On Map