Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lovesick, Inc.

Please email us directly at lovesickinc@gmail.com

Follow Lovesick, Inc. on

513c8d57f5cebfd8 1528195541 b2367d3713e134c9 1528195536298 7 TIM MEGAN SUPPLEME
a1945d8321a2082b MARYANA DOUG PREVIEW 132
lovesick dancing
Lovesick, Inc.

86 Reviews for Lovesick, Inc.

1 User photo

Lovesick, Inc. 1
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible music and coordination!

Adam could not have been more helpful throughout the process for our wedding. When we added some additional music for cocktail hour and the dinner part of our reception, Adam coordinated with the other vendors to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Our conversations regarding our style of music led to the most perfectly DJ'd night. Our family and friends were on the dance floor the whole night and couldn't stop complimenting how great the music was. We have loved so many of our vendors, but Lovesick is the top one we are recommending to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Melissa Valdes · Married on 09/22/2019

DJ and Photography

This was an absolute no brainer. I cannot express how amazing Jon, Jay, and Adam were throughout our entire wedding. From the moment we had our first talk with Lovesick, I knew this was perfect. The music was absolutely killer and no one left the dance floor. They listened to our wants and read the room perfectly and it was far beyond my wildest expectations. We’ve been to so many weddings with your average wedding DJ and Lovesick is just not average and will take the time to truly understand what you want for the big day. I cannot express how grateful we are and how many compliments we received on just the music alone. As for the photography, Jon and Jay were incredible and while it might seem a bit awkward to spend your big day with a lot of strangers buzzing around, they fit into the group naturally and were amazing. Hands down the best decision we made for the wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Capella

Capella · Married on 09/07/2019

I was living my high school dreams

When you wake up the day after your wedding, barely able to walk because your feet are so sore from dancing so much, and without a voice because you were singing to all your favorite songs, what more is there to say about Tom and his Lovesick Inc. Crew?

I've known I've wanted to book Lovesick Inc, before I even knew when I was getting married. At least two of the weddings Bill and I went to prior to getting engaged had the most phenomenal music and when I asked who the DJ was it was the same answer: "Lovesick".
    Hands down, Lovesick was one of my most favorite vendors to work with. The natural relationship we built with Tom made our experience planning our wedding so memorable. His ability to cater to our guests but also fulfill the high school girl in me was phenomenal. I received so many compliments from the music and entertainment provided at our reception, supporting our long awaited decision to have Lovesick join our vendor group.
    The only thing I'm sad about is the fact I won't be able to dance my ass off to the music selections Tom and his crew have selected for me. I have offered my services as a party starter so I'm hoping they take me seriously. LOL

Sent on 09/22/2019

Real Weddings

• Annie Hosfeld Photography
    Annie Hosfeld Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been referring Adam to my couples for years to rave reviews. Roots & Groove is a fresh alternative to traditional (read 'dated') DJ services. They are fun, hip and professional!

• John Barone Photography
    John Barone Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I have been able to work alongside many DJ's. Most were fine.....nothing to get excited about. A few were awful, playing lousy tunes with no real flow throughout the night. Ever see a prop comic? I've done a few weddings where the DJ thinks he's one....or maybe a magician. A DJ does not need a trunk full of toys, boas, inflatable guitars, and silly hats. But I've seen it. A DJ should be able to feel the crowd and adapt. Not every wedding crowd likes the same music. I hate when DJ's just play what they think is hot. READ THE CROWD!! Adam & John are 2 of the smoothest guys you will ever meet. These guys could DJ the royal wedding and then turn around and do a house party. They adapt. And whatever they play gets the crowd dancing until they pass out. No one will want leave the dance floor. Not even your 80 year old grandma. Go with Roots & Groove. By far the best DJ's I have ever had the privilege to work alongside and the only DJ's I endorse.

• cHill Weddings, LLC
    cHill Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I love working with Roots and Groove, not only because they're local to us, but because they're one of the best! We see too many weddings where the DJ simply uses a laptop and presses play. R&G use turn tables and really mix songs, and read the crowd. They also have a WIDE array of music so if you're looking to stray from typical wedding music or top 40, they're the pros to hire. Very professional, but also very fun to work with.