Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lovesick, Inc.

Please email us directly at lovesickinc@gmail.com

Follow Lovesick, Inc. on

513c8d57f5cebfd8 1528195541 b2367d3713e134c9 1528195536298 7 TIM MEGAN SUPPLEME
a1945d8321a2082b MARYANA DOUG PREVIEW 132
lovesick dancing
Lovesick, Inc.

81 Reviews for Lovesick, Inc.

1 User photo

Lovesick, Inc. 1

Jeanette Lalla · Married on 06/04/2019

Simply the best!

Having Jon and the team from Lovesick provide the music for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made when planning for our day. Jon is an awesome guy and really worked with us to curate our day. He took the time to talk to us, listen to us, learn our musical style, and made sure he was going to be able to represent us and have our guests dancing at our wedding. His recommendations and suggestions were so helpful, he is a true professional that I would recommend to everyone and anyone. I can't wait to have another party because I will book them again and again!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/01/2019

Best dj ever

Lovesick was the absolute best DJ ever! They were able to effortlessly and seamlessly blend my husband's love of folk music and my love of party/dance music (aka Kanye and Rihanna lol). Everyone was dancing until the very end of the reception, at which point everyone was chanting, "One more song, one more song!" I hope I can have another party just so they can DJ for us. This was the best part of our entire wedding!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Michael

Michael Brennan · Married on 05/25/2019

Redefined how I see the wedding DJ exp

They were absolutely perfect. Let me preface - I work at a record label and approached this entire DJ process with cynicism, thinking that we just need to find someone to do a "good enough" job with the playlists we crafted. I had no idea how pleased we could be.

We were looking for a "non-cheesy" DJ experience and found that + more. Both Tom and Jon are incredible guys and despite our wide-ranging taste in music (motown, folk, indie, pop, hip hop, classics, etc.), they understood our vibes with almost no effort on our part. They were even familiar with the deep cuts on my playlist. The whole thing was incredibly easy. They had *sound* technical recommendations for the more structured aspects of our reception (intro songs based on our vibes, when to fade out the first dance, etc.). The few surprises they had in store for us on the dancefloor really upped the ante. No unnecessary interactions with the crowd. We even forgot to tell them what we wanted for a "last song" and their selection was not only on-brand for our vibes, but it was just a uniquely fantastic finish.

Countless friends of mine said they were the best DJ's at any wedding they've ever been to. My brother-in-law said the last 5 songs played was the best "last 5" he's ever heard. I lost count of the amount of people who came up to me to praise these guys.

We were all too tired to go hard at the after party, which is honestly the biggest show of success in my mind (huge blessing in disguise, btw - in my opinion, if you can end the reception with everyone exhausted, you've won). Even our biggest party animals were just beat after dancing so hard.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Real Weddings

• Annie Hosfeld Photography
    Annie Hosfeld Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been referring Adam to my couples for years to rave reviews. Roots & Groove is a fresh alternative to traditional (read 'dated') DJ services. They are fun, hip and professional!

• John Barone Photography
    John Barone Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I have been able to work alongside many DJ's. Most were fine.....nothing to get excited about. A few were awful, playing lousy tunes with no real flow throughout the night. Ever see a prop comic? I've done a few weddings where the DJ thinks he's one....or maybe a magician. A DJ does not need a trunk full of toys, boas, inflatable guitars, and silly hats. But I've seen it. A DJ should be able to feel the crowd and adapt. Not every wedding crowd likes the same music. I hate when DJ's just play what they think is hot. READ THE CROWD!! Adam & John are 2 of the smoothest guys you will ever meet. These guys could DJ the royal wedding and then turn around and do a house party. They adapt. And whatever they play gets the crowd dancing until they pass out. No one will want leave the dance floor. Not even your 80 year old grandma. Go with Roots & Groove. By far the best DJ's I have ever had the privilege to work alongside and the only DJ's I endorse.

• cHill Weddings, LLC
    cHill Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I love working with Roots and Groove, not only because they're local to us, but because they're one of the best! We see too many weddings where the DJ simply uses a laptop and presses play. R&G use turn tables and really mix songs, and read the crowd. They also have a WIDE array of music so if you're looking to stray from typical wedding music or top 40, they're the pros to hire. Very professional, but also very fun to work with.