Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lovesick, Inc.

Please email us directly at lovesickinc@gmail.com

Follow Lovesick, Inc. on

513c8d57f5cebfd8 1528195541 b2367d3713e134c9 1528195536298 7 TIM MEGAN SUPPLEME
a1945d8321a2082b MARYANA DOUG PREVIEW 132
lovesick dancing
Lovesick, Inc.

78 Reviews for Lovesick, Inc.

1 User photo

Lovesick, Inc. 1

Jeanette Lalla · Getting married on 06/04/2019

Simply the best!

Having Jon and the team from Lovesick provide the music for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made when planning for our day. Jon is an awesome guy and really worked with us to curate our day. He took the time to talk to us, listen to us, learn our musical style, and made sure he was going to be able to represent us and have our guests dancing at our wedding. His recommendations and suggestions were so helpful, he is a true professional that I would recommend to everyone and anyone. I can't wait to have another party because I will book them again and again!

Sent on 05/13/2019

H & R · Married on 03/16/2019

Most fun DJs

Lovesick were THE DJ our wedding planner recommended and we are SO happy to have them on our team. Tom and Jon created an incredible night for us, from the ceremony through to the last dance. They were so thoughtful and fun and were somehow able to create playlists for the cocktail hour and reception that reflected both of our divergent musical tastes AND kept people on the dance floor the whole night. I lost count of the number of times I said to myself, “I love this song how did they know??” We really appreciated how active they were in talking with us to craft the entire night and how they encouraged us to not just stick with what we thought wedding music was “supposed” to be to so that the night really reflected us.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Hana · Married on 02/23/2019

Incredible DJs

Lovesick made our wedding an unforgettable evening, and ensured that the entire night truly felt like “us”. On our first intro call with Jon, my husband and I knew we needed to work with Lovesick—they were clearly music experts, and understood/appreciated our taste :) We loved the idea that anything could be “wedding music”, even if it wasn’t something that would necessarily come to mind when creating a dance party playlist (eg Radiohead). As we got closer to the event, we had calls with Tom as well, and he helped us choose our processional and recessional music, our entry song, and walked us through the timeline with overall music choices for the event.

Tom and Jon are an amazing team—they arrived early, coordinated with our officiant, worked with our Dhol Player, and played a crazy awesome assortment of music throughout the cocktail hour and reception. Tom also found/directed us around the venue throughout the evening to make sure we were in the right place at the right time to keep the schedule moving along.

There were many times throughout the night where a song would start and my husband or I would just turn to smile at the two of them because they just KNEW it was what we needed/wanted to hear in that moment. You should also know that they are out there partying with you the entire time, jamming out to the music with you and your guests. They clearly have passion and talent—the dance floor was packed the entire evening, and we continue to get tons of compliments on the music.

We cannot thank them enough for making it such a memorable night. You cannot go wrong with Lovesick :)

Sent on 03/01/2019

Real Weddings

• Annie Hosfeld Photography
    Annie Hosfeld Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been referring Adam to my couples for years to rave reviews. Roots & Groove is a fresh alternative to traditional (read 'dated') DJ services. They are fun, hip and professional!

• John Barone Photography
    John Barone Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I have been able to work alongside many DJ's. Most were fine.....nothing to get excited about. A few were awful, playing lousy tunes with no real flow throughout the night. Ever see a prop comic? I've done a few weddings where the DJ thinks he's one....or maybe a magician. A DJ does not need a trunk full of toys, boas, inflatable guitars, and silly hats. But I've seen it. A DJ should be able to feel the crowd and adapt. Not every wedding crowd likes the same music. I hate when DJ's just play what they think is hot. READ THE CROWD!! Adam & John are 2 of the smoothest guys you will ever meet. These guys could DJ the royal wedding and then turn around and do a house party. They adapt. And whatever they play gets the crowd dancing until they pass out. No one will want leave the dance floor. Not even your 80 year old grandma. Go with Roots & Groove. By far the best DJ's I have ever had the privilege to work alongside and the only DJ's I endorse.

• cHill Weddings, LLC
    cHill Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I love working with Roots and Groove, not only because they're local to us, but because they're one of the best! We see too many weddings where the DJ simply uses a laptop and presses play. R&G use turn tables and really mix songs, and read the crowd. They also have a WIDE array of music so if you're looking to stray from typical wedding music or top 40, they're the pros to hire. Very professional, but also very fun to work with.