Lovesick, Inc.

Lovesick, Inc.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lovesick, Inc.

We play music. We take pictures. We make films.

Please email us directly at lovesickinc@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Lovesick, Inc. on

64 Reviews for Lovesick, Inc.

Consultation (17)
Do-Not-Play List (16)
MC (16)
Microphones (16)
Sound/PA System (16)
Liability Insurance (6)

I cannot say enough good things about Tom and Jon from Lovesick. While I mostly worked with Tom leading up to our wedding, both were amazing together on the night of the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, I met with Tom in person to grab drinks and discuss my overall vision for the evening. We chatted for about 2-3 hours, oftentimes wandering into unrelated topics of interest and then back again to business. I had a very particular vision for how I wanted my reception to be, and Tom took that to heart. I sent Tom all of the music I’ve ever liked and he synthesized a reception based on all of my music interests. Once him and Jon had a good idea of what I had in mind, we chatted on the phone again to go over things. Tom just gets it. He spends the time to get to know his clients and then puts together a specially crafted music experience. I wanted my reception to feel like a club by the end of the night and Tom and Jon totally delivered. My friends had an absolute blast! Tom was dropping tracks I hadn’t heard but absolutely loved, and I have to think that is because he really took into account the music I loved and then adapted it to the evening. My friends all thought the music was amazing. Tom and Jon were having a ton of fun with us, dawning glow stick headbands and jamming out. I realize this might not be the vibe everyone wants at their wedding, but this is EXACTLY what I wanted. I have no doubt that whatever vibe you want, Tom and Jon or anyone else in their crew can nail it. Our wedding was perfect and I couldn’t be happier I chose Lovesick. Do yourself a favor and book these guys. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. End of story. I just wish I could do this all over with them again! Thanks Tom!

Profile Picture David, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiancé, at the time, came across Lovesick on instagram and then we were lucky enough to party with them at a birthday party in the city. They operated as a two man team. The music was hip and transitions were smooth. We had an interview with Jon over FaceTime and booked Lovesick for our wedding. They invited us to there wedding expo at the World Cafe Live, so much fun. Leading up to the big day we had two more interviews in which we discussed details of the music vibe we wanted, how to present and conduct the flow of events, and all necessary equipment needs. On the day of our wedding Jon and his partner were very attentive to us and when the time was right they brought the house down! It was comforting having such proffesionals leading our reception, and everyone enjoyed the dance floor.

Profile Picture Ayse, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Seriously, stop looking for other DJ’s now. Lovesick is simply the best in the business! We had multiple people tell us they were the best DJ they have ever heard at a wedding (and we couldn’t agree more). Our wedding day would not have been as incredible without them.

These guys take the time to understand exactly what you want regardless of the “wedding industry standard”. The rules don’t apply to Lovesick and they make sure you understand that. They will do anything you want. They are masters of their craft when it comes to creating and controlling the flow of an event starting from the ceremony all the way to the last song of the night.

Over the year and a half of wedding planning we did not have a single minor or major problem interacting with Lovesick. They’re super responsive, always on top of things, and always willing to help. Jon was amazing to work with. We always felt calmer and more confident after talking with him. He’s a super rare mix of professional, insanely knowledgeable, and down to earth. There was not a single thing Lovesick could have done better.

Profile Picture taylor, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Lovesick, Inc. Pricing

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1468258576443 lovesick dancing

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been referring Adam to my couples for years to rave reviews. Roots & Groove is a fresh alternative to traditional (read 'dated') DJ services. They are fun, hip and professional!

As a wedding photographer I have been able to work alongside many DJ's. Most were fine.....nothing to get excited about. A few were awful, playing lousy tunes with no real flow throughout the night. Ever see a prop comic? I've done a few weddings where the DJ thinks he's one....or maybe a magician. A DJ does not need a trunk full of toys, boas, inflatable guitars, and silly hats. But I've seen it. A DJ should be able to feel the crowd and adapt. Not every wedding crowd likes the same music. I hate when DJ's just play what they think is hot. READ THE CROWD!! Adam & John are 2 of the smoothest guys you will ever meet. These guys could DJ the royal wedding and then turn around and do a house party. They adapt. And whatever they play gets the crowd dancing until they pass out. No one will want leave the dance floor. Not even your 80 year old grandma. Go with Roots & Groove. By far the best DJ's I have ever had the privilege to work alongside and the only DJ's I endorse.

I love working with Roots and Groove, not only because they're local to us, but because they're one of the best! We see too many weddings where the DJ simply uses a laptop and presses play. R&G use turn tables and really mix songs, and read the crowd. They also have a WIDE array of music so if you're looking to stray from typical wedding music or top 40, they're the pros to hire. Very professional, but also very fun to work with.

Philadelphia, PA   See On Map