Seattle, WA 98102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Lovely Events

Hello Lovely!

Congratulations on the engagement! We are excited for you to experience some of the most romantically intoxicating moments of your life, and we are here to help you plan a celebration that captures the essence of it all.

Lovely Events was built  to create up scale events with a down home feel. We are honored to help you plan and design one of the most influential days of your life. With 10 years in the industry, over 200 weddings, and a few awards under our pocketed dress we will unveil what inspires you ­from interiors that you love, to how you put together an outfit, to the music that moves you. Together we will translate all that into an event that represents your unique style and that expresses the very definition of your love.

Lovely Events is available for national and international travel.  Contact me for a complimentary consultation and espresso.

Be Lovely!

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 Video

21 Reviews for Lovely Events

Robin · Married on 10/13/2018

Audra was absolutely amazing on my wedding day. I was one of those brides who thought I didn't need a day of coordinator to help but I can say after the fact that I am so happy and grateful that she was there and I could have used her services to plan the whole thing. Audra was literally there at every moment needed during the wedding. She was not only incredibly helpful at even the smallest moments (and the big ones like when she got an entire glass of red wine out of my dress in under 2 minutes) but she was such a delightful person and made my husband and I feel at ease. I would recommend her 100 times over any event.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2018

Let’s just say this: our day would’ve been hectic without the help of Audra. Having her at our wedding was the best decision. We had no idea how much work were involved with a wedding. Having to coordinate with our venue, photographer, officiant, DJ, caterer, rental, etc… oh my, it would’ve been overwhelming if we didn’t have the one person who helped making sure everyone is on schedule and answer questions for us.

Audra is also, as her company suggest, super lovely. We love having her positive presence and keeping everything on track, which totally helps us focus on just having fun on our big day. We love her and you will love her too!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jeremy · Married on 03/08/2017

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Award

• Seattle, 98102 See on map
    2062517528 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lovely Events)