Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lovebirds Film

organic storytellers

Hello there!

We’re Nikki and Noah, a husband and wife boutique cinematography team based out of Southern California. We work hand in hand documenting weddings, capturing stories and creating art. We are down to earth people and we truly love what we do. Our work allows us to travel, dive into new adventures and find inspiration everywhere in peoples stories. Over 10 years of experience is incorporated in creating the art that we call Storytelling.

Aside from working you can find us surfing, practicing yoga or chasing after our two rad kids along the coastline.

Thank you to all our friends, family and clients for your love and energy.

Check out our FAQs page for more info and drop us a note, we’d love to hear from you!

These are films by lovers, for lovers.

xo,

Nikki & Noah

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow Lovebirds Film on

35 Reviews for Lovebirds Film

3.1

The finished product was absolutely amazing. My husband, family, friends and I were definitely blown away- the quality of the video was outstanding.

Unfortunately, I found it very difficult to communicate with Nikki. On several occasions, I sent emails and it took more than a few days to hear back from her. I would follow up with a phone call (the phone was NEVER answered and I always had to leave a voicemail) and then she would respond to my email.

I also requested a Certificate of Insurance several months in advance, as my venue required one from all non-recommended vendors. I was informed that they would not be able to furnish the document until 30 days before the wedding. However, my venue requested the document 90 days in advance. Everything worked out in the end, but it definitely caused extra stress on my husband and I just weeks before the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Noah and his assistant were very professional and really did their best to stay out of the way of all the hustle and bustle and just capture the day "as is" without directing us or posing us. I thought that was really great.

I hate to leave a negative review because we truly do love our completed video, but the lack of responsiveness and professionalism was really disappointing and I would hesitate to recommend them to a friend.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

From the moment we saw lovebirds videos, we knew we had to have them videograph our special day, but what made it official was when we met them in person. They are such a sweet couple. They are honest, professional and truly talented. They never made us feel pressured, nor did we feel uncomfortable. The second we were in contact with them, we knew they would be the company we would use and recommend until the end. We can't thank you two enough for all your hard work and dedication to us on our special day and also sending us our extended first look video we requested from you! You two are such great talent and we can't wait to work with you guys in the future!

Profile Picture Jessy, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My video turned out amazing! We also hardly ever noticed they were there! They captured everyone that was there and all the special moments and hugs with friends and family. We love watching it. I highly recommend investing in a videographer and Lovebirds is definitely a value for their pricing.

Profile Picture Liz, 3/28/14, 3 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

2 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with the Lovebirds Film team makes my job a breeze! They are always on time and seem be everywhere capture every great moment of the night. I look forward to working with this fabulous team on future events!

Worked with Noah on a photo shoot and his work is marvalous! Such a professional. Would recommend him in a hearbeat!

I just watched the video from my bride's 10/16/10 Wedding by Lovebirds and it was beautiful. I actually sat through all 20 minutes of it. Very laid back, easy to work with, and create a beautiful product. Aces in my books!

Events