Love In Bloom Florist

Key West, FL View map

• Kirsten
    Kirsten Married on 10/12/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

I am so happy we chose Love in Bloom for our florist! Heather was so knowledgeable and delightful to work with throughout the entire process. I told her that I wanted whites, creams, and greenery with big blooms and she delivered the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen.
    We got married at the Hemingway House which already has beautiful and lush gardens and greenery. Love in Bloom did an amazing job creating gorgeous arrangements that did not detract from the natural beauty of the venue and gardens.
    And they lasted. I had the bouquets dropped off to me the day after the wedding and they stayed in our hotel room until we left 6 days later. The men's boutonnieres stayed fresh and lasted through the wedding and my hair flowers stayed fresh and lasted through the wedding and after party.
    I cannot recommend Heather and Love in Bloom highly enough!

Love In Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you Kirsten for your kinds words. We enjoyed seeing your vision come together for your special day! Best wishes to you both!
  • User4557201 2+ years ago

Beautiful flowers, great people!

I am so happy I decided on Love in Bloom Florist for my destination wedding! They were great to work with, sent me tons of photos and had such beautiful suggestions. I was on the fence about getting flowers at all for my wedding because the venue itself is beautiful, but it was so worth it. It took everything to the next level. Every photo seems so much more special because of the flowers and beautiful arrangements Love in Bloom created.
    Samantha Married on 04/13/2019

Love in Bloom made our whole wedding weekend beautiful!

We hired Love in Bloom for both our wedding as well as our welcome brunch. I worked with Heather throughout the process and she was able to deliver exactly what I had envisioned. Honestly, her work was even better than what I imagined and the flowers stayed fresh so long that we got to enjoy them our whole honeymoon!

Love In Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We really enjoyed working with you as well.
    Best wishes to you both!
    Heather and The Love In Bloom Family

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

134 Simonton St Key West, 33040
Location of (Love In Bloom Florist)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding