Sacramento, CA 95899 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Love Genre Films

What we do:

Love Genre Films produces cinematic wedding films that captures the essence of your special day. Many brides talk about how fast the day actually goes by. After spending so much time planning and preparing, your there in the moment. With all the fun, excitement and emotion, you have little time to sit back and observe. Our work allows you to go back and re live and share the special moments in both montage style, artistic short films and long form edits.

Our experience:

Owner and main cinematographer, Alex Cristescu has a decade of experience shooting wedding films. Along with that, he has also worked in live television as a camera operator, journalist and editor. His work has been featured both locally and nationally. His team of second shooters are also professionals with experience in both wedding and television production. We are an easy to work with team that understands the dynamics of weddings. We love working with other photographers, coordinators, DJ's and other vendors ensuring that we do our part in providing a stress free approach to providing our services. Everyone is happy when things are on schedule and we also know that sometimes weddings can take over and run at their own pace. Either way, we've been there before and we love it either way.

Our tools and process:

Like weddings, technology has the tendency to move fast and we are always staying up to date with the current technology. Our fleet of cameras include the latest 4k Cameras from Sony including the production ready FS5 and the low light king A7sii. Our collection of lenses cover every angle needed, our kit consists of high quality Zeiss and Sony optics. We employ industry standard wireless lav mics ensuring your wedding vows are crisp and clean. We also utilize the latest in camera movement equipment including sliders, gimbals and drones. Coming from an extensive technical background of television production, our editing process is reliable and proven. We keep back up copies of all our video files in a separate secure location ensuring that your wedding files are safe from theft or damage. We're well equipped to handle your big day.

Follow Love Genre Films on

• Videos 6

14 Reviews for Love Genre Films

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/10/2019

Alex and his team are amazing!!

Alex did an incredible job! I am so thankful that we ended up with him as our videographer! We had booked another company and they ended up stealing our money with no intention of showing up... I contacted Alex and explained what happened and he was more than willing to work with us, even with short notice and then he even waived the travel fee to help us recoup from the other videographer. He had incredible communication prior to the wedding day, I never felt in the dark or confused about anything. The day of the wedding he showed up and he was very professional but also very nice. He worked seamlessly with our photographer even though they had never met. Half of the time I didn’t even notice he was there - he just captured the perfect shots and spoke up when he needed to get something else…he is a man who knows how to do his job and he sets off and does it well. He made me completely worry free on my wedding day and that alone makes me so thankful! The editing of the video is exactly what I pictured when I decided I wanted to have a videographer…it is cinematic and beautiful and it really tells the story of the day and brings back all of the feelings and emotions…its our memory set on fire. He did an incredible job and was very timely with delivery! If you are on the fence about having a videographer or don’t know who to hire - look no further! Love Genre Films is without a doubt who you should go with. I would hire them a thousand times over. Thank you Alex for everything, we have a tangible way to cherish our big day for the rest of our lives and we could not be happier!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding was in September of 2016 and we are so pleased with the work that Alex at Love Genre Films has done for us! I recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking for a special video on their big day! He exceeded our expectations and we are forever happy that we chose this company to be our videographer. We can't wait to have these videos to show our future children and family.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Alex is amazing!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Love Genre Films. From start to finish, the entire experience was enjoyable and stress free. Alex is a true talented professional that creates amazing wedding videos. Really, research no more, Alex will give you exactly what you are looking for in a wedding videographer and more. We were blown away by the end result!
    I reached out to over 10 videographers in our area while wedding planning. I contacted their references, discussed project and price, and compared prices with services offered. With Alex, he stood out not only for his prompt and professional courtesy, but his willingness to work with our schedules and budget. He has a wonderful personality and truly enjoys what he does; which makes working with him so fun! My family, friends and bridal party all commented what a great guy Alex is, and how impressed they were with his work.
    Regarding the wedding video, I must say, it was better than anyone I know, and by far exceeded our expectations. My husband and I were tearing up watching it, in disbelief that it was ours. He provided a “Montage” which was our favorite, a short film of the entire day. Somehow he matched up the music with positioning in the video, so impressive! He also provided us with Blue Ray DVD’s of the Ceremony/Reception and a link so we could share our Montage electronically with friends and family (Awesome!!). Alex was even there for us during those late night texts from a stressed bride and groom. He kept us calm and worry free when we thought it was going to rain on our wedding day (he was totally prepared without us even asking).
    We are so thankful to have found Alex with Love Genre Films! When we first contacted Alex, my husband said “we cannot afford his work, it’s too good”. I suggest contacting Alex so he can work with you on your budget, and can also provide you with your dream wedding video to relive your special day forever!

Sent on 08/11/2016