LOVE by Joe Mac

Ardmore, PA View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hi, my name is Joe. Thanks for checking out my work. If you are looking for a photographer to just show up on your wedding day and take some cliché pictures I might not be the person for your wedding.

I'm am looking to work with couples that think outside the box to rethink what a wedding should be and what it should look like. I love capturing the beauty and energy that makes every wedding unique and perfect in it's own way. I love to work with couples that are not defined by the boundaries of what people think a wedding should be and carve our their own path as they create their live together.

I have been photographing weddings for almost 10 year and I have I have shot over 100 weddings. I am fully confident that I can accommodate any needs you and your partner have on your wedding day. During the week you can find me editing weddings, working on creative portrait sessions, or doing editorial fashion shoots. I like to bring all of this influence into my wedding photography to create something that captures people from a unique creative perspective. Just reach out to me if you have any questions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Roslyn
    Roslyn Married on 08/14/2021

Incredible Wedding Photographer!

Having Joe shoot our wedding was truly better than we could have imagined. We had a 1920s themed wedding at the Racquet Club of Philadelphia. My husband and I are kind of awkward and not the most comfortable on camera, but speaking to Joe really helped us feel a little less nervous. When we had to move our wedding due to Covid, Joe was incredibly accommodating. When it came to planning our day, Joe essentially came up with our entire timeline! Come wedding day, Joe arrived early and immediately got to work. Joe was so fun to work with--our entire wedding party and even our guests had so much fun working with him. We were totally at ease and our pictures are even more incredible than we expected. Joe is such an incredible artist and we are so lucky to have been able to work with him!
    Sarah P. Married on 10/12/2019

AMAZING Wedding Photographer

You will not be disappointed when hiring Joe. He is so much fun to work with, he brings the best energy and really relaxes and puts you at ease on your wedding day. He has an amazing eye to find areas to capture the best pictures. He is thorough, organized and efficient. He gave us schedules well in advance, so our other vendors knew when to be where. Every guest at our wedding commented on how fun Joe made the day! This will definitely not be the last time we work with Joe!
    Tori Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Joe! On top of the fact that his photos are breathtaking, he is an absolute joy to work with. He was professional and organized and brought such a fun energy to the day. My husband and I were both pretty nervous and being in front of the camera, but Joe made us feel so comfortable and we had a blast! When I say that every single person has mentioned (multiple times) how amazing our photographer was, I'm not exaggerating. We received our pictures so quickly and are completely in love with every single one! HIGHLY recommend working with Joe for any occasion!!

Deals

LOVE by Joe Mac 1
Exclusive

Ardmore Ardmore, PA, 19003
Location of (LOVE by Joe Mac)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding