Love at first curl LLC

Roanoke, VA View map

Love at first curl LLC provides on site services for wedding and formal hair styles. I come to you on your special day and eliminate some of the stress...Let me help you look and feel your very best. For the perfect day, you will have perfect hair!

Contact me today : Lauren Metro Loveatfirstcurlllc@yahoo.com 443-510-3962 Check out my Facebook page "Love at first curl"

Virginia

$85 per Updo (Bride and Bridal Party)

$40 per flower girl

$50 on- site Bridal Trials

$20 travel fee if within an hour (increases in $20 increments every 30 mins after 1 hour of travel. travel fees are only calculated and charged per one way of travel)

$25 Booking Fee to Hold wedding date and set contract

We are on-site...we come to you!

Professional Wedding Hairstylist. Licensed Virginia Cosmetologist. Business License & LLC

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$50.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Aaren
    Aaren Married on 09/15/2018
    Lauren is the bomb.com, let me tell y'all! If you're looking for someone to absolutely nail your wedding hair, look no further. Lauren knows what she's doing, uses amazing products, and her styles LAST all day and throughout the night! We had all different types of hair in our group and everyone came out looking perfect! She also met me on 3 separate occasions for bridal trials AND came to my rescue 2 days before my wedding to style my hair for outdoor photos (Hurricane Flo was giving us major doubts about Saturday's weather)! I just love her to pieces, and am really glad I chose her for one of the most important days of my life. Thanks Lauren! ❤️

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! You were so beautiful!!! And I throughly enjoyed getting to know you and your family and friends. Congratulations pretty girl 💕
    Chloe Married on 04/28/2018
    Lauren from Love at First Curl absolutely killed mine and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding! We loved having Lauren as part of our big day! She is so kind and really good and passionate at what she does. She is so timely and confident. She set up a trial to go through everything a month before the wedding.

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Chloe! I really enjoyed being a part of it and getting to know you and your girls. I wish you the absolute best! ♥️
  • Malabran2017
    Micaela Married on 10/28/2017
    Lauren did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding! I told her an idea of what I wanted and she created it perfectly! She is very professional and quick to respond to any questions. Lauren is very sweet and I would definitely recommend her service!

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Micaela! And thank you for having me! I enjoyed getting to know you and being a part of your big day! Congratulations to you and best wishes! - Lauren

Real Weddings

• Beth & Kirk
    65 photos · 09/26/2020

A Party's Favorite Entertainment A Party's Favorite Entertainment Wedding DJs

Very creative and customer oriented!

Willow Pond Bakery Willow Pond Bakery Wedding Cakes

Lauren is absolutely fabulous to work with! As a fellow wedding vendor I love seeing her work but I did recently also get the opportunity to have her style my hair for a formal event. She did a wonderful job creating the look I wanted and it lasted the whole evening. Not only is her work beautiful but she is also the nicest person to work with! Highly recommend!!

Makeup by Ravishing Makeup by Ravishing Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren is great! She offers onsite hair services for brides in many areas of Southwestern Virginia. I have had the opportunity to work with her several times and each time she nails her styles!

Roanoke, 24015
Location of (Love at first curl LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding