Love at first curl LLC Reviews

Love at first curl LLC 2
Love at first curl LLC 3
  • Aaren

Aaren 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Lauren is the bomb.com, let me tell y'all! If you're looking for someone to absolutely nail your wedding hair, look no further. Lauren knows what she's doing, uses amazing products, and her styles LAST all day and throughout the night! We had all different types of hair in our group and everyone came out looking perfect! She also met me on 3 separate occasions for bridal trials AND came to my rescue 2 days before my wedding to style my hair for outdoor photos (Hurricane Flo was giving us major doubts about Saturday's weather)! I just love her to pieces, and am really glad I chose her for one of the most important days of my life. Thanks Lauren! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 09/18/2018

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! You were so beautiful!!! And I throughly enjoyed getting to know you and your family and friends. Congratulations pretty girl 馃挄

Chloe 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Lauren from Love at First Curl absolutely killed mine and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding! We loved having Lauren as part of our big day! She is so kind and really good and passionate at what she does. She is so timely and confident. She set up a trial to go through everything a month before the wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Love at first curl LLC 4
    Love at first curl LLC 5
    Love at first curl LLC 6

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Chloe! I really enjoyed being a part of it and getting to know you and your girls. I wish you the absolute best! 鈾ワ笍
  • Malabran2017

Micaela 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Lauren did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding! I told her an idea of what I wanted and she created it perfectly! She is very professional and quick to respond to any questions. Lauren is very sweet and I would definitely recommend her service!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Micaela! And thank you for having me! I enjoyed getting to know you and being a part of your big day! Congratulations to you and best wishes! - Lauren

Jen 路 Married on 10/08/2017

Lauren was amazing to work with and fit my bridal hair appointment in last minute and really saved the day! I have very thin and straight hair and Lauren was able to transform it into exactly what I was imagining! She is seriously amazing. Thank you Lauren!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and for letting me be a part of your big day! I was happy to be a part of it! Best wishes to you! Xo

Julianna 路 Married on 10/06/2017

Lauren is wonderful to work with! She's instant to respond to questions or emails. She did a perfect job on all my ladies and I.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Julianna,
    Thank you so much for having me! I enjoyed getting to know you and being a part of your big day! It was a beautiful winter wonderland and you looked perfect! Congratulations and best wishes to you!
    Lauren Metro
    Owner
    Love at first curl LLC

Lana 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Love at First Curl did the hair for the bridal party of a wedding I was in a few months ago. Not only did she perfect everyone's hair but you could tell up-do's is what she loves. I've been in a bunch of weddings/formal events and Lauren's up-do for me was by far my favorite. If I ever get married, I'm going to see to it she does our hair!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you Lana!!! I am so happy that you loved your hairstyle! I do love updos!!!! I would love to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you the best!- Lauren Metro/Love at first curl LLC

Bonnie 路 Married on 05/05/2017

I could rave for hours about Lauren and her work, and it still wouldn't be enough! She's amazingly talented, she's professional, and she's so fun to be around! I had a vague idea of what I wanted, and somehow Lauren was able to translate my blurry vision into a beautiful masterpiece that I couldn't have dreamed up any better. She's so good at what she does, and I honestly don't believe I could not have been as happy with anyone else. Thanks for making me look beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Bonnie,
    Thank you soooo much for the fantastic review!!! It was my pleasure to be a part of your day and get to know you, your family, and friends. What an awesome group!!! Congratulations and best wishes to you! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!! Thanks for having me! Lots of love, Lauren

Heather 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Don't think twice and book Lauren with Love at First Curl IMMEDIATELY! She not only did an amazing job for myself and my bridesmaids, but she is the kind of person you want hanging out with you on your wedding day. Lauren is so laid back and fun while making sure everyone was thrilled with their hair. I couldn't say more great things about her, she really made me feel special on my big day. Plus, we all got compliments all night long (which is how long our "do" lasted)!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Heather,
    Best,
    Lauren Metro
    Love at first curl LLC

Heather 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Don't think twice and book Lauren with Love at First Curl IMMEDIATELY! Not only did I along with several bridesmaids and MOBs look great on the big day, but Lauren is just the kind of person you want hanging out with you on your wedding. She is so laid back and fun while completely taking her job seriously and making sure everyone is happy with their hair. My hair looked better than I ever could have imagined and I got compliments on it all night long (which is exactly how long my "do" lasted)!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Heather, Thank you so much! I was so happy to be a part of your special day! I enjoyed meeting all of your family and friends!...What a great group! Congratulations and I wish you the very best in life! Best, Lauren Metro Love at first curl LLC

Kelley 路 Married on 09/19/2015

Lauren did a wonderful job as my hairstylist for my wedding last week. In addition to my hair, Lauren did 7 other people鈥檚 hair (6 bridesmaids and my mom鈥檚 hair). Lauren was very professional, arrived early the day of the wedding to setup, and made everyone feel relaxed while getting their hair done. My hair never seems to hold a curl, but Lauren promised me that my curls wouldn鈥檛 fall. Lauren made sure my curls lasted the whole night. Overall, Lauren was fantastic and I鈥檓 so lucky she was my wedding hairstylist. I would definitely recommend using Lauren for weddings, special events, etc. I can鈥檛 wait to work with Lauren again!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you Kelley for the kind words. I was so happy to be a part of the day. You looked beautiful! Congratulations 鉂わ笍

Jaclyn 路 Married on 10/05/2013

Amazing! Lauren did hair for my bridal party of three, my mother and me and everyone loved their hair. Lauren was on time, prepared abd got down to business right away. She was easy to talk to about what I wanted and didn't want and came up with an amazing style for me. I can't wait to come up with another celebration to have Lauren do my hair again!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn! I am so happy that I got to be a part of your day! You are lovely!!! Best wishes in life- Lauren Metro, Love at first curl LLC
  • User2205888 路 2+ years ago

Lauren is wonderful to work with. She is funny and relaxed and keeps everyone calm. She is very flexible and can changes things up if you change your mind, which brides sometimes do. She knows what she's doing and can do hair quickly when time is crunched. The end product really beautiful and looked effortless. The hair-do's were also comfortable and you didn't feel like you were being stuck with 1,000 bobby pins or anything like that. I would highly recommend Lauren and I Do Updo's for hair and makeup.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Love at first curl LLC's reply:

Thank you to the person that I wrote this I appreciate the kind words! (And I Do Updo's was a former business name used in Maryland. New business name in Virginia is Love at first curl LLC)