Love Always XOXO Photography

Bakersfield, CA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

I believe everyone needs beautiful photos on their perfect day that they can afford. As I was a recent bride so I understand. I truly look forward to working with you and answering any questions that you may have.

Love Always

XOXO

2.8
    Shaundra Married on 05/17/2016
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have a special needs child and it is beyond difficult to find a photographer that has the patience to let him go at his own pace. Love Always Xoxo Photography was so professional and made my son feel special. They gave my son great encouragement to smile and have fun.Our pictures turned out Amazing and I couldn't recommend a better company to capture your families moments! Our wedding pictures were everything we wanted & so much more! Never could I have imagined that someone would be so eager to help capture my son throughout my special day and have the ability to capture all my guests and wedding party and myself in such a flawless manor. All my expectations were exceeded and I'm happy to share the cheer about Love Always Xoxo Photography because every bride deserves a breath taking magical experience and this is the company to give you exactly that!
    Lola Married on 01/21/2017
      0.5 out of 5 rating
    Owner took 2000.00 dollars from me and then refused to pay back money. Refused to take my calls anns blocked me on social media. Since the owner believes in Karma, I hope she gets a full dose. The other review posted is her sister, not a paying client.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Bakersfield, 93312
661-219-4052
Location of (Love Always XOXO Photography)

Love Always XOXO Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Love Always XOXO Photography include in the starting price?

Love Always XOXO Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Love Always XOXO Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Love Always XOXO Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Canvas
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Love Always XOXO Photography offer?

Love Always XOXO Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Love Always XOXO Photography offer?

Love Always XOXO Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Love Always XOXO Photography offer for wedding events?

Love Always XOXO Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Love Always XOXO Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Love Always XOXO Photography is recommended by 0% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 2.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 2.8 in quality of service, 2.8 in average response time, 2.8 in flexibility, 2.8 in professionalism and 2.8 in value.

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding