Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Map · Phone number

About Lounge of Glamour

Doreen Marchetti and Christa Reusch are accomplished hair and makeup stylists who are masters in the art of beauty. With over 20 years experience in the motion picture and television industry they have had the opportunity to work with a vast array of skin tones, age ranges, and hair types. They are skilled and current in all aspects of the beauty industry and are passionate in the work they do.

Whether you want to recreate the romance of past eras from victorian to old hollywood glamour, classic sophistication, or a beautiful, natural glow, you can feel confident that they will work with you to create the look of your wedding day dream.

This is your time to shine and not only is it important to Doreen and Christa that you look like" your most gorgeous you" but that you feel like the star that you are on this very special day.

113genevieve
125genevieve
113genevieve

9 Reviews for Lounge of Glamour

jennifer · Married on 07/02/2011

Christa and Doreen are very sweet and caring. They really cared that I was happy and got what I wanted. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Olie · Married on 04/22/2011

That was perfect experience. I've got what i wanted and even more. But the best compliments was from my husband. He sad: " I'm so happy they did not over do the make up. You looked so natural and gorgeous. They really did a great job!"
    I think that's awesome. He was afraid i will not look like myself on the wedding day. But my make up just compliment me)
    Hair looked so real.(BY the way I had an extant ions, but nobody could tell.) It's was a peace of art. It survived the beach wind and looked amazing. I'm so thankful for what I had on my wedding day. Doreen and Christa you are the best!!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2011

Eileen · Married on 04/17/2011

Christa and Doreen are amazing to work with. Aside from being very thorough and having a lot of experience, they are also extremely personable and they really cared about me as a bride as well as my bridesmaids.

I have nothing but good things to say about Christa and Doreen and it all started when I met them for my make up trial. I was very new to the hair and make up scene as a bride and I only knew what looks I liked (a large combination of different looks) and Doreen was able to help me figure out what I liked and what would look best on me through all of my pictures. Christa was also able to work with the make up I liked as well as make me look like a more beautiful me on my wedding day.

I actually was even able to meet with Christa for a second trial to try a different make up look and finalize what I wanted for my wedding make up.

On the wedding day, they produced amazing results for myself and my bridesmaids who also wanted their hair and make up done. Christa and Doreen even stayed during the ceremony and waited until after the ceremony when my husband and I were taking pictures- and they found us to help touch up my make up!!!.

These two women are extremely caring and very professional. I would recommend them any day to any one. Not only do they have amazing credentials but they will do everything they can to make you and your bridal party feel beautiful on your wedding day.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Award

• Photo Essencia
    Photo Essencia Wedding Photographers

Always an absolute "Glamour" and elegant work!!

• Mark Laing Creative Photography
    Mark Laing Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Christa and Doreen on an amazing beach wedding in Southern California. Those great pix I took of the beautiful bride are largely due to the skill and artistry of these talented ladies. If you want your hair and makeup to look fabulous then Lounge of Glamour will make any bride look fantastic.

• Woodland Hills, 91364 See on map