Milwaukee, WI 53221 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
Availability Check your date

About LotusFly Photography

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

Weddings are a time of metamorphosis and beauty. They bring families together in a way that nothing else does and it's all to celebrate you and your love and commitment to one another. LotusFly (pronounced as two separate words: lotus fly) Photography was named after two of my favorite representations of beauty and metamorphosis in the natural world: the lotus flower, and the dragonfly.

ABOUT YOU
LotusFly clients are smart, fun, passionate yet laid back, and completely in love. Your friends and family are important to you. You are looking at many photography websites and portfolios because you value photography and finding the right photographer is a priority for you. You know that your wedding photos are the first record of the two of you as an official family and that they will be treasured by you and yours for the rest of your lives and beyond. You want a photographer you feel comfortable being yourself with who isn’t overly directive and controlling but who knows what she is doing and will help you create the best memory of your day.

MY APPROACH
Your photographer is the one vendor who will be with you all day, so it is important to make sure you select someone who treats people well and has a great attitude in addition to a beautiful portfolio and style that resonates with you. I love my clients and their families. I will treat you with the same humor, understanding, and respect with which i treat my own friends and family. I enjoy the process of getting to know you and i am excited for you on your day (I’ve even been known to tear up behind my camera). Overall, i blend into the background as much as possible when it's appropriate, capturing things as they happen and I help you create portraits with gentle direction and humor where necessary. It is your day. let’s work together to make your photos the best record of your memories they can be! I look forward to working with you!

Follow LotusFly Photography on

a 1
fbkjk 239

11 Reviews for LotusFly Photography

Chasidy · Married on 08/20/2016

Shawna just photographed our wedding and we just got our photos back, I am so beyond happy with them!! Not only did we have a blast with her through our entire wedding day but also with our engagement photos. She hike the entire Devils Lake with us and into pictures that captured us perfectly!! I just recently got her photos back from the wedding and instantly started crying tears of happiness when I saw them! I could not be more happy, there are so many to choose from we are going to have a hard time picking which ones to go with . She went above and beyond what any photographer whatever do . Needless to say she will be our photographer every step of her life from here on out! 5 stars is not enough to give her!!!! Shawna not only are you amazingly talented but we had a complete blast with you throughout the entire process!!!????

Nicole' · Married on 09/13/2014

Shawna and her assistant were amazing on our wedding day! So much that I've used her for other shoots! They were very professional and never in the way as I've seen that happen at other weddings! Captured many gorgeous and fun shots! We were not disappointed.

Hayley · Married on 11/10/2012

Shawna was AMAZING. She was so brilliant at capturing so many special moments during our wedding, plus, she was super unobtrusive. She was like a photography ninja! I have never been so happy with photos, and I practically work with them (I'm a casting director for a professional theatre company - I look at photos ALL DAY LONG). Every photo was beautiful, natural, and really captured the joy from the day. HIRE HER!

Award

LotusFly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance