Frisco, TX 75034 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,875
  • Photos & Videos 60

About Lorena Burns Photography

Hello! I'm so glad you stopped by! My name is Lorena and the owner and main photographer at LBP. I am based out of Dallas, TX an I am blessed to do what I love. I am inspired by love and light and passionate about capturing the memories that unfold on a wedding day. I love hearing and watching people's stories. I love every single thing about weddings. Feel free to contact me, I would love to chat with you about your day.

Follow Lorena Burns Photography on

Lorena Burns Photography 7
  • Mikyla

Mikyla · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing Photographer and HIGHLY Recommend

We heard of Lorena through a simple Wedding wire and Knot search and read previous reviews. We also LOVED her photography style and knew we had to meet her! She also worked within our budget, which we were most thankful for! I also want to mention first and foremost that Lorena and her team went ABOVE AND BEYOND and we were most happy about hiring her! Unfortunately, Lorena was unable to attend our wedding but she made sure we were taken care of and sent her lead associates (Angela and Arturo) to enjoy our wedding with us! The pair were amazing and even with the very windy day they were so professional and accommodating. The photographers were so accommodating even when my family would seek them out during the reception to take pictures they requested, haha. Not once did they complain or look frustrated. They did wonderful even in the restrictions of having a ceremony in the Catholic Church, I know they got the best shots and we cannot wait to see it all!
    I would like to mention Lorena did take our engagement photos along with her husband who is a videographer as well and they turned out wonderful!! She even had fun with me and went along with my desires to surprise and do a “first-look” with my then fiance’ in a dinosaur costume (originally we wanted to take engagement photos at a museum but the cost was way too much for us and because of my love for T-rexes I decided I would bring the “museum” to him and surprise him). The pictures turned out amazing and Lorena even brings her own pop-up changing rooms to change outfits in a public place! Lorena and her team are amazing and I HIGHLY recommend them! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bethany Estes · Married on 11/04/2018

Lorena will be the best decision you make as a wedding photographer!

Lorena is the best! She was beyond a blessing to have as a wedding photographer. Not only did she provide amazing photography, she also guided me through my wedding planning, since I was planning my own wedding and referred me to other great vendors to create the perfect vendor team for our special day. I appreciated how Lorena went above and beyond as a photographer and set aside time to get to know me as a bride. Her effective communication, personal customer service, and time management made the whole process run so smoothly.

My wedding theme was centered around boho chic, and her editing in our pictures captured the theme so perfectly. She ensured we were both on the same page prior to the wedding day and fit my requested pictures into our timeline the day of the wedding. She also captured every guest who attended our wedding, so looking down the road, I can easily remember who was there. Not to mention, our bride and groom pictures are absolutely stunning, and I’m going to remember our wedding day so beautifully.

The day of the wedding was pretty hectic, so when I received my wedding pictures back, it was like I was reliving my wedding day all over again, especially because she and Angie, her second shooter, captured every pivotal moment of our wedding from EVERY angle. Their creativity along with Lorena’s husband, Jeff, who was my videography, is amazing and their presence at my wedding calmed me throughout the morning prior to walking down the aisle with having pre-ceremony jitters.

Their passion for their clients and photography is apparent through their work, and I and so thankful to have found them for our special day.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Lorena Burns Photography 8
    Lorena Burns Photography 9
    Lorena Burns Photography 10
    Lorena Burns Photography 11
    Lorena Burns Photography 12
    Lorena Burns Photography 13

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2018

Such an AMAZING photographer and experience! Lorena is so wonderful and helpful through our photoshoot, telling us our to pose and everything! My husband and I recommend her 110%. She is satisfy your needs in everyway possible. We got the package of engagement, bridal and wedding photos, and we couldn't be more happy with the photos! Book with her and she won't let you down!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Lorena Burns Photography 19

Award

• Weddings By Wendy
    Weddings By Wendy Wedding Planners

Lorena's work is always professional and completely breathtaking! She is an absolute pleasure to work with, so flexible and willing to go the extra mile for the bride and groom.

• Frisco, 75034 See on map