po box 32574, Richardson, TX 75080 Map · Phone number

IMG8544
IMG8456

7 Reviews for Lora Ayers

Mary · Married on 10/20/2012

Lora photographed my bridals and wedding and definitely went above and beyond what I was expecting! We had a bad experience with our engagement pictures with another photographer, and she made up for it and more! Not only were her pictures breathtaking and spot on, but she genuinely cares and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera (not always an easy task!). She is extremely nice and just a genuinely sweet person and has the talent to go with it. She is also very reasonably priced, especially considering how great her pictures turn out. I would definitely recommend Lora for any photography needs!

clairessa · Married on 05/12/2012

Words cannot express how happy I am with Lora Ayers Photography! She defiantly became my most trusted vendor! Lora made me feel like a friend and not just another “client”. She made my fiancé relax during our engagement pictures, which was definitely not an easy task, and got amazing candid shots the day of the wedding! I laughed and cried looking at the photos from our wedding day! She captured it all!! I defiantly recommend Lora not only for her amazing photography skills, but also for the sweet, trusting person she is!

Stefanie · Married on 07/04/2010

I am seriously so impressed with Lora Ayers and her work! Lora did our wedding and engagement pictures. She has such an eye for photography! You know her passion and love for photography the first time you talk to her. She's so easy going, and fun. She made us feel so comfortable, helped us to pose at times, but also allowed us to just be in our moment. I really believe that she captured in picture, the love my husband and I have for each other, and that is such a gift and a blessing!
    I gave her a list of pictures I wanted to have the day of the wedding, and she got each and every shot I asked for!
    Not only is she an amazing woman and photographer, but her equipment is top quality, and that was important to me as well.
    She took so many good pictures, that I am having such a hard time deciding which ones to frame. (My husband said I can't frame them all, because then our house would be a shrine to our wedding day!)
    I, without a doubt, recommend Lora Ayers. I'm so happy I chose her, and I honestly don't think anyone else could've captured my groom and I any better.

Award

Lora Ayers FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• River West Photography
    River West Photography Wedding Photographers

Lora is an amazingly fun and energetic photographer with an eye for fun moments and sweet romance. She is a blast to work with and so easy to get along with! Love this girl!

• Deborah Zoe Photography
    Deborah Zoe Photography Wedding Photographers

Lora is an extremely talented photographer with an eye for the little details and special moments that make up a wedding day. Her style is simple yet elegant with a timeless quality!

• po box 32574 Richardson, TX 75080 See on map