Loot Vintage Rentals

Austin, TX View map

• Courtney
    Courtney Married on 02/23/2019

Exceptional Service!

Working with Loot was absolutely wonderful! We ordered all of our table runners for our wedding reception from Loot, as they were the only place carrying the nontraditional pieces I was in search of. They had the most gorgeous assortment of mud cloth runners, I was able to rent, that really set my reception apart. They also went well out of their way to create a custom mud cloth piece for my head table, that I was able to purchase and keep. Loot’s vibe and selection can not be matched, especially for us that consider ourselves nontraditional in style.
    Gabriella Married on 06/09/2018
    I loved working with Loot. They were always so quick to respond and make any changes to the list of items we were renting for the reception. If I was torn between two or three things they always gave excellent feedback as to what they thought would look best for our venue.
    Amanda Married on 03/04/2018
    Sara Barge and the team at Loot were fantastic to work with for our March wedding. We attended an open house event earlier last year and knew right away we wanted to work with Sara. She is incredibly organized and creative and really helped us define a vision for our wedding decor. We rented 2 lounges along with all the flatware and stemware for our wedding. Loot also created custom runners for our tables that turned out absolutely gorgeous. Sara coordinated every detail and always kept us informed of any changes or adjustments that needed to be made and had excellent recommendations for us. The Loot team did an awesome job collaborating with all of our other vendors to create a cohesive and gorgeous look. Thanks for making our wedding look amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Wedding Warriors Wedding Warriors Wedding Planners

The Loot ladies are fabulous to work with and have beautiful items to enhance your wedding! Their showroom will also inspire you!

3312 Duke Rd. Austin, TX, 78724
Location of (Loot Vintage Rentals)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding