Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Longwood Travel

Just Engaged Give Us A Ring
Attention, soon-to-be-wed couples drooling over travel brochures and dreaming about leaving the wedding-planning hot seat in favor of a lounge chair on the beach: Not so fast. You need to get practical about your honeymoon travel and have choices in advance of your big day. Let Longwood Travel help you with all your plans whether it is your honeymoon or a Destination Wedding we can help your honeymoon or Destination Wedding go off without a hitch

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Longwood Travel on

6 Reviews for Longwood Travel

When it came time to plan our honeymoon, Tony came highly recommended by my parents, as he has helped them plan many wonderful vacations. He did not disappoint! My fiance (at the time) and I had a rough idea of what we wanted to do (Grand Canyon and Las Vegas), and Tony helped us to make it a reality, including spending hours on the phone with the hotel in Grand Canyon, the day after the government shut down was lifted, in order to get us the last hotel room available with a canyon view!! Each hotel we stayed at was better than the last. Tony helped us book airfare, car rental, and three different hotels and while we didn't have any issues while with our reservations while we were traveling, he assured us that he was only a phone call away to deal with any problems which gave us peace of mind.

My husband and I will definitely be going back to Tony to plan our future vacations!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Bruce at Longwood Travel was absolutely great to work with! Bruce planned the most amazing honeymoon in Hawaii for my husband and me. We went to three islands and he planned the hotels, flights, transports, rental cars EVERYTHING!

He set us up in beautiful hotels in great locations. He made everything so easy and provided recommendations for activities to do and restaurants to visit while we were they and they did not disappoint! I sent Bruce a ton of emails and he was always VERY responsive, and was always willing to give me a call when it made things easier.

I absolutely recommend using Bruce and Longwood Travel for your honeymoon, and know we will be using him for future trips!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3668127, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

GREAT!! I must have emailed Bruce a million times. He was prompt to return each email and helped with anything we needed!! He helped us plan the perfect honeymoon. We had an amazing time thanks to his advice and recommendations!! Thanks Bruce!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/14/12, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1465486479123 wedding on the beach
220x220 sq 1465486497569 panama city beach wedding 1024x593
220x220 sq 1465486514450 beach weddings

12 Bay Street, Suite 211, Wilmington, MA 01887   See On Map
978-694-1665 (phone) 978-657-7338 (fax)
Mon-Fri 8a-5p