On WeddingWire since 2021
West Curated Travel is a Boston, Massachusetts-based travel agency that offers honeymoon services for newlyweds in the Boston and New York area. Owner and operator Samantha West started this business over 11 years ago. As a highly experienced world traveler, she is passionate about ensuring that each of her clients has the best possible vacation. A native South African, Samantha has traveled extensively to learn firsthand about the destinations she offers to her clients. This personal touch allows her to provide country-specific tips, insider knowledge, and tried-and-true itineraries.
Service with West Curated Travel includes comprehensive travel planning with extensive attention to detail. The travel agency will cover custom travel itineraries, transfer arrangements, tour and activity selection, and flight and hotel bookings. Whether a couple's desire is to travel through Europe or Africa, Samantha will assist them in achieving their dream trip.
Included Services in detail
- Pre-trip planning (airport transfers, packing lists, destination-specific tips)
- Flight reservations (favorable layover schedule)
- Transportation (arranged transport to and from the airport and hotel)
- Hotel, apartment, or villa reservations (placed in prime locations so you don’t miss a beat)
- Coordination of tours, activities, and excursions (handpicked)
- Local tips for the most authentic experience (insider knowledge & recommendations make your trip unique)
- Customization – anything additional you envision doing, seeing, eating, or experiencing to make your trip extra special!
West Curated Travel looks forward to assisting you with your honeymoon travel arrangements. All you have to worry about is what to pack!
Frequently asked questions
What types of travel do you specialize in?
What destinations do you specialize in?
What travel services do you provide?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Honeymoon in Greece
The booking process was seamless and travel within Greece was so easy. We typically plan all our own trips, but we just didn't have the time with the wedding. Trusting Samantha to plan and book our the trip was one of the best decisions we made. We would definitely do it again.
Are you interested?