1780 West 134th Avenue, Denver, CO 80234 Map · Phone number

About Long Ago Love | Vintage Rentals & Event Planning

Long Ago Love is a vintage rental and event planning company that offers various levels of planning, styling, and decor rentals for your special event.  Check out our website or contact us for further information!

Website:  www.longagolove.com

Email:  longagoloveevents@gmail.com

Phone:  970.903.8231

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Notte Weddings and Events
Table setting
de98bc70753c3c2c 1418163499757 img 174

9 Reviews for Long Ago Love | Vintage Rentals & Event Planning

Kat · Married on 09/27/2015

Jordan is fantastic!! I'm am a very hands on person and when we began researching the ins/outs of weddingdom I quickly realized I was a bit over my head and could use a bit of help. I hired Jordan for day of coordination as well as event design & vintage rentals - it was the best decision I could have made! #1 she's a pro, and was fantastic as coordinating with all our various vendors and getting everyone on the right page to ensure the day ran smoothly as possible. The day of she, and her assistant Bonnie seriously did amazing and are seriously some of the best people. Her rentals helped add a bit of that vintage/rustic touch I wanted on top of my own contributions and they pulled it all together exactly how I envisioned it. If you're hesitating to pull the trigger I assure you it'll be the best decision you make for your big day, affordable and amazing.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Danika · Married on 09/05/2015

Of every investment we made for our wedding, working with Jordan was the most valuable! We got married in Steamboat Springs, CO and with a destination wedding with over 200 people and different sites for reception and ceremony, we wouldn't have been able to do it without Jordan. Throughout the planning process Jordan had quick and extremely helpful responses to EVERY question. Even though we hired Jordan just for day-of coordination, she was in Steamboat for 3 days getting everything ready with vendors and bridal party. After working hard with moms and sisters to plan the wedding, we were all able to be completely present the day of the wedding with absolutely not stress. Jordan was coordinating all details, communicating with all vendors. This was so incredibly important. No matter your budget, Jordan's services are incredibly affordable for the extremely professional services she provides. It is worth so much to have someone who has such incredible vision for coordinating weddings on your team!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Krystal · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot begin to recommend Jordan and Long Ago Love enough! I originally found Long Ago Love for rental items (we rented some fun lawn games and chalkboards for signs). After multiple emails with Jordan to select the correct rental items my now husband and I decided we wanted to hire a day of coordinator so I reached out to Jordan to ask about her services. She was great to work with - very quick to respond to my many, many emails, always willing to help with whatever I needed (offered DJ suggestions and catering suggestions) and was willing to work within our budget. I have no idea how any manages a wedding without her!! She was absolutely fantastic! She arrived before us, stayed after we had left, was very professional, helped with too many different things to count (including pinning up my dress when my bustle broke part way through the night!). We had some issues with our bus rental company and Jordan handled everything to make sure our guests still arrived. She kept us informed just enough so we were not worried and always remained calm. My mother and in-laws loved her as did the entire wedding party and everyone couldn't stop singing her praises. If you are getting married, I would so highly recommend hiring Jordan! She made our day so enjoyable so we were able to not stress about any of the details and kept us on time throughout the day. She is worth every penny and so much more! Thank you so much Jordan!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Award

Long Ago Love | Vintage Rentals & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ceremonies with Lisa Wedding Officiants

I highly recommend Jordan as a planner and also event stylist. I officiated at a wedding that she coordinated and it was excellent to work with her. She has a calming presence and she is so together! I get to experience lots of weddings because of my role as officiant, and I had no doubt at this wedding that everything was going to go off without a hitch because of Jordan's smooth, detailed and attentive style. And everything did go off without a hitch, plus the styling of the wedding was beautiful. Jordan is a great mix of professionalism and competence, while at the same time being really fun and easy to work with. I'm so glad to have met you Jordan, and look forward to more weddings together!

• 1780 West 134th Avenue Denver, 80234 See on map
    Location of (Long Ago Love | Vintage Rentals & Event Planning)