Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 Video

7 Reviews for Lola Video

Lilli · Married on 06/11/2016

Gina was incredible! We just saw some of the footage and it looks incredible! The 8mm film is so beautiful to look at but in addition to that Gina got so many unique perspectives and candid footage that the whole thing feels like an art film that was uncovered from a vault! We love it!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

darcy · Married on 09/27/2014

Josh and Gina are wonderful! They were some of our favorite vendors. They were so unobtrustive and kind, and the footage they got - and our final video - was beautiful. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2012

Getting Lola Video to document my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! I love love love my videos. Gina and Josh are the nicest people! I received my video and the raw super film in the most beautiful box within months of the wedding. They are so professional and they captured everything in this ethereal warm and organic way. I am forever grateful for their hard work. It will be a special day when I can share these videos with my children.

I would recommend them a thousand times over!

Sent on 06/03/2013

• Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lola Video have the most charming and romantic style of any filmmakers / videographers in the industry. I am always impressed and deeply moved whenever I see clips from a wedding where Lola Video have filmed. Any bride who has seen Lola Video's work or has used them for their wedding know how lucky they were to have booked these special people and talented videographers. I give my highest recommendation to Lola Video!

• Nichole Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Gina and Josh are absolutely amazing to work with. They are true professionals who make my job so much easier. They are flexible, kind and believe in being part of a team. It amazes me how they can capture every moment and detail of the day while maintaining such a subtle presence. I am in awe of their superior work and artistry. I highly recommend Lola to all of my couples and any bride I run into!

• idosantabarbara Wedding Officiants

I recommend Lola Video to my clients, as they are unobtrusive but catch all the joy of the day, with professionalism and fun!

• Santa Barbara, CA, 93101 See on map